Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Supplements.
01-11-2012, 12:49 PM
Supplements.
As i thought my collection was nearly complete, i stumbled across the supplement packs. I want to add some more cards to keep the game varied and fresh.

Does anyone know where i can get all three supplements. Pillage, Stock up and revenge of the dead?

Flying frog has Pillage and revenge, i cant find stock up.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-11-2012, 01:59 PM
RE: Supplements.
I read on BGG that ironically enough the stock up supplement is outof stock right now, and when they get more it will be back up for purchase in the web store
01-11-2012, 07:24 PM
Hi, yup. They are out of stock on Stock UP. I been waiting for about 2 or 3 months for it Insane19

Insane19 You might be able to find a used one on the net Insane19

Freak02 " Feed me your Flesh " Freak05
01-11-2012, 10:59 PM
should i at least get the others in the mean time before they get pillaged? Watchmen02
01-12-2012, 05:24 PM
I have the other 2, no point in waiting for fun

Freak02 " Feed me your Flesh " Freak05
01-12-2012, 06:54 PM
I agree, pick them up now. Zombie Pillage and Revenge of the Dead are both very different.

Revenge of the Dead is pure zombie offence: Kill 6 Heroes in 13 turns. It is pretty brutal on the Heroes.
Zombie Pillage puts the Heroes on offence as the Zombie Player is the side working towards a goal.

Both are good fun! Watchmen02