Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
NO WAY!
10-14-2017, 01:01 PM
NO WAY!
Jeb: 3 hit points. Starts in the Gas Station. Keywords: Tech, Strange, Male. Special Rules: ONE MAN'S GARBAGE... Instead of Searching, may discard the top 2 cards from the Hero Deck to take a Random card from the Hero Cards discard pile. NO WAY! - The Zombie Card "This Could Be Our Last Night on Earth" may not target Heroes in Jeb's space. Also, Zombie Fight: cards may not be played on Zombies in Jeb's space.

Does this mean that Fight cards can not be played that give more fight dice to zombies and etc. but Fight cards can be played that force heroes to reroll their dice? It sounds to me like one is played on the zombie and the other is played on the hero. Please confirm if this is correct.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-14-2017, 01:34 PM
RE: NO WAY!
I would agree with that take. Cards can be played on Jeb, etc., but just not cards that directly affect the zombie.

Sssshhhh...I thought I heard a feetstep...
10-15-2017, 12:09 AM
When played, Fight cards are attached to a particular Zombie.

So I think this simply means that when a particular Zombie is engaging in a fight you can't play a "Fight:" card for it (on it) during the Fight if it is in Jeb's space. Zombies outside of Jeb's space can still have Fight: cards played on them when they are fighting.

Non-"Fight:" cards are fair game.
10-17-2017, 12:52 AM
(10-15-2017 12:09 AM)jeffd1830 Wrote:  When played, Fight cards are attached to a particular Zombie.

So I think this simply means that when a particular Zombie is engaging in a fight you can't play a "Fight:" card for it (on it) during the Fight if it is in Jeb's space. Zombies outside of Jeb's space can still have Fight: cards played on them when they are fighting.

Non-"Fight:" cards are fair game.

You are correct. The rules state "Some Zombie cards are listed as Fight: in their game text. these cards are used by a Zombie during a fight to give them some sort of bonus."

I believe "Used by" has the same intention as "played on" therefore all Zombie fight cards can not be played on zombies in Jeb's space.