Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Nasty combos
01-09-2012, 07:22 PM (This post was last modified: 01-09-2012 07:27 PM by Actinguy1.)
RE: Nasty combos
Can't believe nobody has said this yet: Amanda and the cornfield. Any hero can avoid a fight in the cornfield on 4+. If that fails, Amanda can hide, avoiding the fight on ANOTHER roll of 4+. I used this as a major strategy in Run For It, forcing nine zombies to get stuck on Amanda's spot while the townies ran for safety.
Also, I don't know if this applies, but my friends and I made characters based on ourselves and our spouses. It was a lot of fun just making the characters because we used a lot of inside jokes, etc. We made sure each character had two positive traits and one negative trait. For example, my negative trait is "I AL-MOST DIED!", where there's a chance that a bullet will ricochet and wound me, based on a ridiculous childhood accident. The "I AL-MOST DIED!" part has become a catchphrase of mine for the past few years.

Anyhow, we gave my friend's wife the ability "juicy brained", which triggered zombie hunger from TWO spaces away. This was intended to be a bad thing, but on certain scenarios, she could just keep running around in circles, distracting the zombies from attacking anybody else as they were forced to keep chasing her.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-13-2012, 02:29 PM
wow there are lots of combo to choose from, thx guys!
02-18-2012, 12:38 PM (This post was last modified: 02-18-2012 12:38 PM by victor.w.)
(04-19-2011 02:50 PM)marcuso Wrote:  [quote='ForestRunner' pid='17693' dateline='1303207823']
The hangar or whatever the building is and the signal flare. All you need is some bait and its light up a zombie time all day and night.

HELL YES! That little maneuver has saved my ass more than once, believe me.

In the event of a Zombie Apocalypse please do the following:
1. Grab a buddy
2. Grab guns
3. Start shooting
02-18-2012, 12:50 PM
As a zombieplayer, (best played on a hero with no extra fight dice)

Uuurrrgghhh (2 extra fight dice)
i feel kinda strange.... (next wound will change hero)
again, Uuuurrrggghhh

Still need to get 2 zombies in the same square as a hero. and need a bit of luck. but if it works.

This is an easy to come by combo, and for me works most of the times. You'll be able to twist the game in 1 fight, making the heroplayers pretty sick. they lose a hero, you gain a zombiehero. completely messses up tactics.
03-29-2012, 09:57 PM
Father+Faith+Heroe's Resolve+Chainsaw=GG for Zombies!
06-07-2012, 05:08 PM
We played last night and:
Victor with the chainsaw + Crowbar = zombie killing machine!!!!!

Roll 5 fight dice, wins on ties, and kills and zombie beaten in a fight!

This guy tore though my zombies like they were nothing!