Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Nasty combos
06-24-2011, 09:16 PM
RE: Nasty combos
In addition to what's already been said:

Jake + Flashlight is pretty sick

Signal Flare + Duct Tape + anything is pretty sick. We did it with the Revolver... super sick... fire both, plus neither are likely to be discarded. Funny story, Magravan had Signal Flare + Duct Tape + Revolver + Holy Blessing Item, and still managed to roll bad enough to discard the whole thing.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-27-2011, 11:20 AM
(04-14-2011 06:21 PM)gavindowning Wrote:  Sally with the chainsaw. She's just brutal with that thing...

...totally agree ç_ç
07-25-2011, 02:58 PM (This post was last modified: 07-25-2011 02:58 PM by Mechanik.)
We played a game Saturday where Sheriff Anderson had two revolvers duct taped together, PLUS Blessed Item, PLUS he had the Sheriff's advanced ability. Four ranged attacks per round with that guy. SICK.

He pretty much cut a swath through the majority of the zombies on the board and saved the day.
08-08-2011, 06:00 PM (This post was last modified: 08-08-2011 06:16 PM by munkymuddface.)
(05-28-2011 09:38 AM)blekk42 Wrote:  Once I played Jade with Garden Shears and Heroic Resolve played on her. She was a nearly invincible zombie killing machine since she

- had 4 Fight Dice (Garden Shears and Heroic Resolve)
- won on tie (Heroic Resolve)
- killed Zombies on the roll of 6 (Garden Shears)
- stayed safe and sound as long as she rolled doubles (Rebellious)

She was the deadliest bitch I've ever seen.

Played for the first time in MONTHS this weekend, and Jade with the Hedge Trimmers (+1 fight dice for each zombie in her space) came up. Absolutely ridiculous for locking down a large group of zombie. She didnt win many fights, but was rolling so many Dice that it was hard not to get doubles (or impossible as i was rolling 7+ in some instances). Even with a Barbed Wire zombie in the mix (Hero automatically loses the fight if a 1 is rolled), she still hung in there since the doubles negated the wound. I had her moving one space at a time herding her mob of zombies and adding to her hoard using hunger...
08-23-2011, 04:50 AM
(06-24-2011 09:16 PM)Mechanik Wrote:  In addition to what's already been said:

Jake + Flashlight is pretty sick

Signal Flare + Duct Tape + anything is pretty sick. We did it with the Revolver... super sick... fire both, plus neither are likely to be discarded. Funny story, Magravan had Signal Flare + Duct Tape + Revolver + Holy Blessing Item, and still managed to roll bad enough to discard the whole thing.

That was horrible... I knew it was going to have to happen eventually...
09-12-2011, 02:47 AM (This post was last modified: 09-12-2011 02:48 AM by Patient Zero.)
multiple heroes in Hanger with the flare available. I have NO idea who to break that mess. Not quite a weapon combo....

"If we are very lucky and start running now we might get out of this alive or merely dead"
09-12-2011, 02:36 PM
Why do you need to combo cards ?

Fighting Instincts
Play at the start of the fight, before any Fight Dice are rolled.

Fight:
Choose any Hand Weapon from the Hero discard pile. The Zombie may use that weapon's Combat Bonus for this one fight (for weapon text, treat the Zombie as the 'Hero' and the target Hero as a 'Zombie').

Pick a chainsaw, or meat clever. BAM !!! Instant Zombie Hero

Watchmen01

Silly Humnas

Freak02 " Feed me your Flesh " Freak05
09-12-2011, 02:37 PM
(09-12-2011 02:47 AM)Patient Zero Wrote:  multiple heroes in Hanger with the flare available. I have NO idea who to break that mess. Not quite a weapon combo....

Keep in mind that you can only actually fire the flare once. The next hero can pick it up, but cannot fire it until the next turn. There is a rule in the book about using the same item twice in one round. This still applies to weapons that are discarded picked up again.
09-12-2011, 02:46 PM
(09-12-2011 02:37 PM)munkymuddface Wrote:  
(09-12-2011 02:47 AM)Patient Zero Wrote:  multiple heroes in Hanger with the flare available. I have NO idea who to break that mess. Not quite a weapon combo....

Keep in mind that you can only actually fire the flare once. The next hero can pick it up, but cannot fire it until the next turn. There is a rule in the book about using the same item twice in one round. This still applies to weapons that are discarded picked up again.

Yes, you are right. There are 2 flare guns in my deck though. Range 4 kills on a 2+ I use the term Howitzer Bunker

Freak02 " Feed me your Flesh " Freak05
09-14-2011, 11:43 PM
Chainsaw Priest!!! We've also talk about how awesome a B-Grade movie would be in this style. "It's time to protect my flock" *revs chainsaw*

Father Jo with Faith and Chainsaw. Dangerous stuff.

Also Johnny with his blitz and Chainsaw is also great.

Reviews of movies, games, tv shows etc found here for all geeks: Reviews with Jables and Quantom Watchmen01