Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Nasty combos
09-15-2011, 01:21 AM (This post was last modified: 09-15-2011 01:27 AM by abomination.)
RE: Nasty combos
I secound jables nasty combo. Father joe with the chainsaw and faith has been the bain of my existence a couple of times.On top of that he even had gasoline once.

Eating brains and taking names.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-15-2011, 02:10 AM
I have never once with with Father Joseph except as a baddie in my own scenario... he's just not one of my favorites to pick from.

~If we are being chased by Zombies, I'm tripping you!!!Zombie13
09-15-2011, 02:44 AM
(09-15-2011 01:21 AM)abomination Wrote:  I secound jables nasty combo. Father joe with the chainsaw and faith has been the bain of my existence a couple of times.On top of that he even had gasoline once.

"When hell is full, the dead shall walk the earth?, well there is no vacancy here either" *revs chainsaw*

Love Chainsaw Priest.

Reviews of movies, games, tv shows etc found here for all geeks: Reviews with Jables and Quantom Watchmen01
09-15-2011, 03:12 AM
I would watch chainsaw priest in a heartbeat. he could team up with hobo with a shotgun eventually in a sequal.

Eating brains and taking names.
09-15-2011, 03:16 AM (This post was last modified: 09-15-2011 03:17 AM by Pred.)
Dude I JUST! got off the phone talking about that movie because I told him to watch it two weeks ago, and I get on to see you reference it. Crazy coincidence! Great movie by the way to anyway who hasn't seen it, but you haft to take it for what it is and you wont be disappointed. (Hobo with a Shotgun)

~If we are being chased by Zombies, I'm tripping you!!!Zombie13
09-15-2011, 03:28 AM
(09-15-2011 03:12 AM)abomination Wrote:  I would watch chainsaw priest in a heartbeat. he could team up with hobo with a shotgun eventually in a sequal.

Chainsaw Priest and Hobo with a Shotgun spin off tv series would be great. Buddy cop style called "Chain and Shells". lol

Reviews of movies, games, tv shows etc found here for all geeks: Reviews with Jables and Quantom Watchmen01
01-08-2012, 05:16 AM
You can't forget Johnny and the baseball bat!
01-08-2012, 07:23 AM
Victor with the monkey wrench. Unlike other chars, Victor wins more fights when holding the wrench, which combines viciously with the wrenches cancelling ability whenever the holder wins a fight. If he picks up this ( especially with any other hand weapon) the zombie player will lose most of his remains-in-play cards.

Heroic Resolve + two unbreakable hand weapons. With two hand weapons that dont break, the Hero can often afford to stop searching at all, thus the Resolve last forever. Works extra well with the above combo, also good with Jade, who benefits more from extra dice than most characters.

Deputy Taylor and Just What I Needed. Can save the heroes from running out of Hero cards, Whenever you get Deputy Taylor, you play him sticking three JustWhatINeeded, back in the deck. Whenever you get a couple of JustWhatINeeded back in the discard pile, you use the next one to fetch DeputyTaylor, and use him to put three back.
(You can even hold the Hero deck above 10 if townsfolk are a scenario search card)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-08-2012, 11:37 AM
Today I played Johnny, rolled a 6 for movement, I had the garden Shears and played t-bone on his first encounter used johnny's blitz abilty. managed to get through 7 Zeds no wounds
01-08-2012, 07:31 PM
Ran into this last night: Amanda with the Sledge Hammer. She has a 50% chance to hide, then if that fails, a 50% chance to instantly kill the zombie before the zombie can even roll for attack. Of course, if Hide and Sledge both fail, which it should 25% of the time, the zombies then have a 66-100% chance of hitting, depending on the Sledge die roll.

She also had Endurance on her,so with the extra wound, ability to heal and high percentage of hide/kill, she was quite the beast for keeping zombies occupied.