Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Time needed for shipping to Germany
08-15-2011, 06:57 PM
Question Time needed for shipping to Germany
Hi Folks,

I just bought LNoE and Growing Hunger via Amazon and the game is amazing... Now It is inherent part of our boardgame sessions.

Now I wanted to order some web exclusive expansions and the SOTF expansion directly from FFP.

I have ordered at webshop on 08/11/11 but since I've ordered the expansions the status of the order hasn't changed.

Does anyone has experience with the time a ordered needs to be shipped to Europe, because I'm living in good old Germany.

Thanks for your help.

Best Regards

Zombieflea
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-16-2011, 04:40 PM (This post was last modified: 08-16-2011 04:46 PM by Onemangang.)
RE: Time needed for shipping to Germany
Hey Zombieflea,

welcome to the site. I am living next to you, one border away Zombie03. I have ordered all my stuff at FFP in the US. Shipping was like 3 weeks or so. They have to wait untill a boat will ships this to Europe. The actual state is reliable. It took a while and also the postage was huge but that could be a Dutchthingy.
Hope this helped you out,

GruB, OMG
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply