Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Need some advice about a few board games
10-11-2013, 09:12 PM
RE: Need some advice about a few board games
I love Letters from Whitechapel. I've only played Fury of Dracula once, but I didn't care for it as much. Both are pretty strong on theme, and I am a big fan of both themes. Letters is more concentrated, slimmed down. I have too many item management/ dice rolling games, so I bought Letters.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-12-2013, 02:53 PM
Hello everyone, just wanted to fill everyone in, I ended up getting Elder Sign from my aunt which I have enjoyed quite a bit so far, the dice haven't been kind to me yet so I have yet to win but the game is fun to play with friends and thats great. The real surprise was that one of my close friends bought me Risk: Legacy as a birthday gift and so far 5 of us are 6 games in and loving it, what a great mechanic for a game, I love the customizable aspect and have no problems ripping up cards when it says to or anything like that...I am just hoping the people i play with keep up the good penmanship so everything remains legible.

My next purchase will probably be Letters from white chapel or the Pathfinder card game, the more i read up on the hide and seek aspect of white chapel the more I can't wait to taunt people as jack.

Thank you once again for all the help with your posts.
11-27-2013, 11:04 PM
Has anyone played the Elder Sign iphone app? Its actually rather good and great time waster. Highly recommend for a time killer. Frustratingly difficult though!