Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Need some in put!!!
09-15-2009, 07:41 PM
RE: Need some in put!!!
InsanitySektor Wrote:I've been lurking here for a while... just reading up on most of the old threads. I've decided to make my first post here. Zombie03

It would be interesting to have another 'L' tile (yes, I saw the contest) where sheriff Anderson starts off in the police car. Or have it placed on a random tile (splitting each 'L' in 1/2, as opposed to splitting by locations, after the initial roll). You could also have him start with the pump shotgun since he came in his car... or keys... (pump shotty may be a bit OP). Gather gas, 2 or 3 survivors, and two townsfolk or some such... Sheriff Anderson MUST survive!!

I am honoured that you chose to post here for your first post and Welcome aboard!!!
I am currently in the works of creating my own scenario that is very similar to this.I want Anderson to start with his car or go from the sheriff office to the garage to get his car then round up survivors that are holed up in different places.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply