Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New ATOE Card Suppliment
02-09-2021, 11:48 PM (This post was last modified: 02-10-2021 01:11 PM by Old Dwarf.)
New ATOE Card Suppliment
Looks like the Froggers are adding a bit to "The Coast"

http://flyingfrogproductions.mybigcommer...upplement/

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-10-2021, 09:34 PM
RE: New ATOE Card Suppliment
(02-09-2021 11:48 PM)Old Dwarf Wrote:  Looks like the Froggers are adding a bit to "The Coast"

http://flyingfrogproductions.mybigcommer...upplement/

OD

Mine arrived a few weeks ago. It adds more cards. They worked out quite expensive shipping to the UK but I feel they're worth having. This also gives me more hope we haven't seen the end of AToE. There is plenty of scope for an expansion to The Coast and it's been hinted at about a lost colony? We can but hope. Anyway, I recommend Haunted Shores and if you love AToE I think you should look into ordering it and adding more variety to your card decks.Zombie17
02-17-2021, 09:30 AM
I'd missed this announcement - so thanks for sharing
02-18-2021, 10:38 AM
Very happy to see this. Made a big order back when the Advanced Hero abilities came out so going to wait to make another one. Looking forward to ordering it later this year though Watchmen02
02-23-2021, 10:46 AM (This post was last modified: 02-23-2021 10:46 AM by Achtung Panzer.)
Placed an order but was then contacted by FFP to say delivery would be indefinitely delayed due to Brexit complications. Just great.

If Brexit results in an increase in already high shipping costs to UK I'll cancel the order.
02-23-2021, 01:26 PM
That's terrible AP,I had some orders fall off the face of the earth when politics screwed
up our postal system in the US. Eventually I got the stuff so hopefully the Brexit problems
will be worked out.

I want to get this Expansion but I'm on Spousal Probation due my Arkham Horror 3 splurge,
so I'm looking at June at the earliest.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
02-25-2021, 06:00 PM
'Spousal Probation' Zombie17

Very well put sir Watchmen02

Our long suffering significant others do have our best interests at heart and we must abide to keep the peace... (scuttles off to set up a secret bank account for emergency essential gaming supplies).Zombie20
01-18-2022, 02:35 PM
I did end up grabbing this at Gencon. My collection is once more complete <3
01-19-2022, 06:57 PM
(01-18-2022 02:35 PM)Raynor Wrote:  I did end up grabbing this at Gencon. My collection is once more complete <3

A great, warm feeling that all completionists understand only too wellZombie17