Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New Expansion,,YES..YES..YES
01-26-2009, 12:57 PM
New Expansion,,YES..YES..YES
Jason spilled the beans over on BGGZombie17

"You can expect to see a full boxed expansion for ATOE this year. Though we haven't officially announced it yet, you can get a strong 'hint' about the title on the credits page of the ATOE rulebook."

- Jason

Hmmmmmmmm-Gotta check out the credits!

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-26-2009, 08:00 PM
RE: New Expansion,,YES..YES..YES
Credits Page mentions "Something Wicked This Way Comes." Zombie17
01-26-2009, 08:44 PM
Heaven forbid he comes over here to drop some news... sigh...

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Tika dalisa hiqurutuplanwisu
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
Mringudhalisa hifatlandalid hadisayal Nga
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-27-2009, 12:23 AM
Once Bitten Wrote:Credits Page mentions "Something Wicked This Way Comes." Zombie17

Thanks OBZombie03

Well Chief it was in response to a direct post in New Expansions & it hasn't been announced yet...but
yeah it would be nice if he cruised ZG as well.

OD

01-28-2009, 07:03 PM
Smile RE: New Expansion,,YES..YES..YES
I agree, it would be nice to see some folks from Flying Frog here on the board. The one thing I will say is that Flying Frog Productions is a pretty small operation; everybody there is wearing a lot of hats - from answering support enquiries, game development, design, art, photography, to even filling and shipping orders. All of them have more than one full time job from what I can see - and yet they have managed to produce a line of products we all really enjoy. I hope they continue giving us such quality merchandise and as they grow maybe they will be able to afford somebody whose sole job is to update the boards and communicate with Fans concerning questions. Zombie17
01-28-2009, 08:41 PM
"Something Wicked This Way Comes."

Gee, that's not vauge or anything...
01-29-2009, 01:08 AM
Once Bitten Wrote:I agree, it would be nice to see some folks from Flying Frog here on the board. The one thing I will say is that Flying Frog Productions is a pretty small operation; everybody there is wearing a lot of hats - from answering support enquiries, game development, design, art, photography, to even filling and shipping orders. All of them have more than one full time job from what I can see - and yet they have managed to produce a line of products we all really enjoy. I hope they continue giving us such quality merchandise and as they grow maybe they will be able to afford somebody whose sole job is to update the boards and communicate with Fans concerning questions. Zombie17

Afford? Hell, there are enough fanboys around that someone would do all that for free, just to have an inside tract on things.

I really don't understand when companies seemingly ignore the resources of the web. It's such a great avenue to have contact with your customers/fans. It's just a shame.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-30-2009, 05:45 AM
Sárku Wrote:Heaven forbid he comes over here to drop some news... sigh...

Hey Guys,

Sorry I haven't really had the chance to come around here and say hi too often (I do stop by and lurk though). You guys are really doing a bang up job on the site and have a great community going!!! Nicely Done!

Like I said on the Geek, we haven't actually announced the expansion for ATOE yet, but I will see what I can do about getting you guys a small exclusive tidbit. Stay tuned.

- Jason

Flying Frog Productions
01-30-2009, 11:15 PM
Be Still My Beating HeartZombie17

See Chief FFP does Love Us:cool:

OD

02-01-2009, 06:51 PM
Big Grin RE: New Expansion,,YES..YES..YES
Something Wicked This Way Comes is the 1962 story by Ray Bradbury that describes the events that occur when an Evil, Dark Carnival comes to town. It's a great story and offers a plethora of gaming possibilities to ATOE Fans. Looking forward to it!Zombie17