Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New Game Box
02-10-2013, 05:07 AM (This post was last modified: 02-10-2013 05:12 AM by friskers96.)
New Game Box
Not to be a johnny come lately, but I finally got motivated to do something about my storage issues. After seeing anothers thread and their solution I jumped into action. Well here is my version...

Inside the clear box is general tokens. The LEGO boxes are, hero kit, zombie kit, grave weapon kit. They each contain figures, cards and specific tokens. Binder has rulebooks, hero cards, scenario cards, and the web and custom scenarios.

I'm not dead. I'm electroencephalographically challenged...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-10-2013, 07:17 PM
RE: New Game Box
Do you separate LNOE and the other expansions in diferent boxes?

[img]http://i46.tinypic.com/551d94.jpg[/img]
Find all posts by this user
02-10-2013, 08:56 PM
RE: New Game Box
No, kinda just lumping them all together... Only thing separated is grave weapon zombies. I made a hero pack, a zombie pack, grave weapon pack (to keep the zeds separate), and a general token pack.. Setup goes quicker, just hand out the packs to their respective players and put the board together. Exp tokens, wound markers and hit circle marker go with the hero pack. Spawn markers, sun tracker markers, zed hero markers are in the zombie pack. Just ease of use really...

I'm not dead. I'm electroencephalographically challenged...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user