Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New Kicksterter
06-05-2023, 12:10 AM
New Kicksterter
Looks like we are getting another SoB KS. This time Egypt theme and maybe something else...

I was hoping for something else finally but..
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-05-2023, 04:45 PM
RE: New Kicksterter
Link? Can't find any info on this.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
06-05-2023, 07:41 PM
(06-05-2023 04:45 PM)Old Dwarf Wrote:  Link? Can't find any info on this.

OD

no link. in the unboxing video they hint mummies plus at the end of the video there is a cideo hint with some egyptian stuff. I assume this is next KS, probably adventures, probably Egypt
06-06-2023, 02:05 PM
Thanks for sharing! I watched the "First mummys" part and my ears perked up and I was like, the way they said that sounds like a very intentional hint, but I didn't make it till the end of the video to see the rest of the Egyptian stuff.

People have been asking for Ancient Egypt setting for a while, so I'm not too surprised if they go that direction. I'm feeling pretty done with Shadows of Brimstone though. The game's great but it doesn't fall within the Ven Diagram of my Board Gaming ideals anymore, and takes up way too much space for something that isn't a great fit for my gaming style.
07-04-2023, 04:07 PM
They released a preview video: https://www.facebook.com/FFPgames/videos...7769064702

The new Kickstarter has a planned Launch date of July 13th, pending approval from Kickstarter.

The kickstarter will be for
Shadows of Brimstone: The Lost Tombs of Khamuntet
Consisting of 2 New Core Sets - Set in Egypt in the 1930's, in the same sort of "Cliff Hanger" pulp setting as Fortune and Glory.

Bonus, the campaign will also be for the long awaited Hell Train.