Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New LNOE Expansions now available for pre-order on the FFP Webstore
01-03-2010, 08:04 PM
RE: New LNOE Expansions now available for pre-order on the FFP Webstore
I would guess very soon; I was billed for the remaining portion of my pre-order yesterday.

---------
You're only young once, but you can be immature forever.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-03-2010, 09:11 PM
I just went to try to order my pre-order pack and it doesn't seem to come up anymore. The individual items are, but the pre-order pack does not.
01-04-2010, 12:14 AM
mqstout Wrote:I just went to try to order my pre-order pack and it doesn't seem to come up anymore. The individual items are, but the pre-order pack does not.

The special pre-order seems to be gone, but this is this here:
http://stores.homestead.com/FlyingFrogPr....bok?no=44
Find all posts by this user
01-04-2010, 01:51 AM
ipeefreeli Wrote:
mqstout Wrote:I just went to try to order my pre-order pack and it doesn't seem to come up anymore. The individual items are, but the pre-order pack does not.

So ordering the pre-pack for $75 gets you two promo cards,and ordering individual packs at $25 a piece gets you two cards per pack.
Ordering individually will cost more for shipping ,yet will yield you 4 extra cards in the end?
01-04-2010, 02:52 AM

The group pre-order pack is second to the bottom on the LNOE shop page. (About 7 or 8 items below the individual pre-orders).

I don't know why they didn't put it as the featured item...

"If we are very lucky and start running now we might get out of this alive or merely dead"
01-04-2010, 03:48 AM
fallensaviour Wrote:
ipeefreeli Wrote:

So ordering the pre-pack for $75 gets you two promo cards,and ordering individual packs at $25 a piece gets you two cards per pack.
Ordering individually will cost more for shipping ,yet will yield you 4 extra cards in the end?

Hi everyone,
I just wanted to clear some stuff up here.
1) The Pre-order packs are currently out of stock, thank you to all who participated.

2) If you pre-order the 3 new LNOE expansions individually via the webstore, it is over charging for US orders because it's calculating shipping based on the weight of them in 3 separate boxes. The 3 items combined that I put up today will eliminate the extra shipping cost for ordering them separately. All who were overcharged for buying them individually will be refunded, of course.

3) If you decide to order them separately you will not receive 3 sets of the same promo card. As it states on the webstore: "Any purchase of one or more of the following: Survival of the Fittest, LNOE: Hero Pack 1, and Zombies With Grave Weapons will include two alternate-image promo cards." which does not mean 6 cards total if ordered separately.

4) We still can't give you an exact shipping date as there are many variables in overseas shipping and custom clearing. Rest assured, we do not have them in stock, we are not shipping them yet, and we certainly will ship them out just as soon as we have them in the order in which the orders were received.

5) We have started charging cards from the convention orders to make sure we can have everyone ready to go the instant we receive it and not have an order delayed due to the wrong expiration date or card change. If you need to contact us regarding this, you can contact me directly at marybeth@flyingfrog.net

Thanks and Happy New Year to all.
01-04-2010, 01:13 PM
Hm, the three pack wasn't there when I was doing my ordering yesterday either. I'll have to check out how it compares to what I did order.
01-30-2010, 05:23 AM
I got my LNOE goodness this past week and I have to say all of these new expansions to the game are AMAZING! The Frog team have out done themselves once again. I am gearing up to get the Zombies with Grave Weapons and the new heroes all painted up and get some games underway with the new cards and game mechanics!

I also liked the nice kudos to the boards here in the booklets and could that be a hint of things to come in Viktor's background story of a possible city expansion in the city of Brideston?

"Dead is Dead. Parts is parts. Dead guys is parts."-Ripperjack.

"When There Is No More Room In Hell, Paul W.S. Anderson Films Walk The Earth."
02-03-2010, 12:02 PM
I finally got my Pre-Order pack. It were being held by customs so I had to 27 dollars in tax! Insane19 Everything inside the boxes looked really nice but two of my pre-order bonus zombies were slightly bent so I have to try to fix them. Anyway can´t wait to try the new stuff out. Once again FFP has amazed me with their products. The quality, the pre-order goodies and the zombie theme! I love it. Now when starts the invasion? Zombie03
02-04-2010, 06:47 AM
pyrrhus Wrote:I finally got my Pre-Order pack. It were being held by customs so I had to 27 dollars in tax! Insane19 Everything inside the boxes looked really nice but two of my pre-order bonus zombies were slightly bent so I have to try to fix them. Anyway can´t wait to try the new stuff out. Once again FFP has amazed me with their products. The quality, the pre-order goodies and the zombie theme! I love it. Now when starts the invasion? Zombie03

The hot water treatment can fix those bent Zombies. :P

"Dead is Dead. Parts is parts. Dead guys is parts."-Ripperjack.

"When There Is No More Room In Hell, Paul W.S. Anderson Films Walk The Earth."