Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New Map
10-21-2009, 07:38 PM
New Map
I would really like some feedback from the LNoE crowd out there. I am working on a new unofficial expansion for LNoE. I say expansion because it is not just a new scenario, this will include a new map that can be downloaded as well as new rules, cards, and heroes. I know it is a lot to bit off especially with school but I love the game so much I want to do it.

Anyways, the basic idea is making a map of a multi story building that can be added to the existing map set. Therefore the map needs to be 6 squares wide so it can fit on the town center map. The feedback that I am looking for is which of the four ideas would you like me to do first: a hospital building, an office, an apartment building, or college building? Or do you have another suggestion? The idea is that there is one set ground floor map and one set roof map with up to 4 additional maps for floors. The three scenarios that I have in mind to start are fight your way up building to be rescued, fight your way down from roof to truck outside, or run into building and rescue a number of townsfolk. My fiancée is willing to do the artwork on whichever one we decide on.

I would also like to know if anybody has blank hero templates, scenario templates, and card templates. I do not have photo shop so I would need somebody if they are willing to help me out with the creation of them. Thanks in advance for the feedback.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-22-2009, 12:28 AM (This post was last modified: 10-22-2009 12:29 AM by mqstout.)
RE: New Map
There's already a hospital. An apartment wouldn't fit into the theme very well. A college building *might*, but I wouldn't suggest it. You could use the already-made Manor House that's the first floor, and develop the above floors from that, perhaps? You could also do a county courthouse, maybe? A power plant? Some sort of industrialized-farming facility?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-22-2009, 01:14 AM
I do like the courthouse idea or a power plant. maybe a department store. The reason i want to explore a multi story building is that it could offer many new experiences in the game. yes there are some buildngs in the game but this could be seen as a way to expand those buildings. I will start a new thread since i can't seem to post attachments once the thread has started, with a very basic image of what i am talking about so others can see what i mean.
10-23-2009, 02:27 AM
why not have the gang go 3D all over the zombies asses and use old necromunda style buildings to augment/add more floors to the hospital or whatnot?
11-04-2009, 05:35 PM
A Bar sillys

when life hands you zombies, rev up your chainsaw.
[IMG]http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g269/pluguglie/PlugUglie.png[/IMG]
11-11-2009, 06:06 AM
deadrabbit Wrote:A Bar sillys

yeah a bar. a saloon. the winchester. and beer cards. cards that reduce movement on the move die and a minus to the to hit with range weapons but a bonus of extra combat dice. liquid courage!
01-25-2011, 05:45 AM
LOL, A bar would be great. I don't know about the cards though. I can't wait to see your work. Watchmen02

Mistrunner
Death is Only the Begining.
01-25-2011, 06:49 AM (This post was last modified: 01-25-2011 06:50 AM by D153453D.)
Apartment isn't so bad. I originally went with that idea before I changed it to a Motel. Wonder what ever happened to this idea...Zombie21

"From the shards of tattered dreams, I rose - unwilling... Tossed upon tides of pain that flowed and ebbed and left me searingly awake. And more revoltingly - alive..."
01-25-2011, 06:29 PM
Same thing that happens to most grandiose ideas ;(
02-02-2011, 10:55 PM
Department store would be good. they already got a power plant and a hospital. Maybe a museum?