Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New Painted Figs+ New Survivors+3D Board
07-19-2011, 06:38 PM (This post was last modified: 07-19-2011 06:39 PM by Old Dwarf.)
RE: New Painted Figs+ New Survivors+3D Board
Really great stuff.....& I sold all my O Gage Plasticville buildings 50 years ago.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-20-2011, 01:36 AM
Yah the figures roughly fall into the 1/43 scale, but you have to be careful when buying in O scale, and that is that every company has their own definition for it. I once bought 2 trucks and a school bus for a model train table I had. The red one was 1/41, the blue one was 1/43, and the school bus was 1/48. But they were all labeled O scale. Now the bigger the fraction the smaller the figure. The bus was hilariously small and the red truck was way too big for me. The same just happend with the church I showed you and the house, even they are a fraction away from each other, because the manufacturer didn't label it, the house is a little too big. The trick here would be to produce a "forced perspective" on the game board by putting the bigger object up front and the church far away in the back, you can barely notice the difference and you believe because of depth, that's why it's alright for the different scales.

That's too bad you sold them, I would have bought them all. Watchmen02
07-24-2011, 02:56 PM
Good work, I'd like to paint my LNOE miniatures too, but I'm not good at all... Zombie18

for 3D buildings: I thought to make some 3D buildings so I could add a second floor, but I'd make them with papercraft
08-31-2011, 07:21 PM
figures and added heroes look great

~If we are being chased by Zombies, I'm tripping you!!!Zombie13