Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New Red Dead Redemption DLC coming soon
08-15-2010, 09:22 AM
RE: New Red Dead Redemption DLC coming soon
Alright I've got Legends and Killers!!!

The Tomahawk is pretty damn sweet Specially at close Ranged Combat.
I'm Level 43 trying to become legendary for the first time.
kicking butt and taking names.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-16-2010, 06:37 PM
fallensaviour Wrote:Alright I've got Legends and Killers!!!

The Tomahawk is pretty damn sweet Specially at close Ranged Combat.
I'm Level 43 trying to become legendary for the first time.
kicking butt and taking names.

Legends and Killers is a great expansion. And I cannot wait for the other 3 that are planned to come out. The Tomahawk is something I was hoping for when the game first came out. This past weekend was DOUBLE XP Weekend so I was able to get my Bonzo (the Bull) mount. I'm probably going to sit on lvl 50 for now until I complete more of the challenges from the journal. So then I don't need to do them when I finally decide to go into Legendary and work towards unlocking the Buffalo, Albino Buffalo, Super Bull and finally the Zebra Donkey or Zonkey as I like to call it.

I'm really looking forward to the Undead Nightmare pack. Zombies and Zombie critters as well as 8 Zombie characters! Plus a single player story arch to probably explain how the undead have been unleashed on the West.

"Dead is Dead. Parts is parts. Dead guys is parts."-Ripperjack.

"When There Is No More Room In Hell, Paul W.S. Anderson Films Walk The Earth."
08-20-2010, 11:53 AM
I was all over that double xp weekend...LOL
I'm level 48 almost 49 now and I can't wait for that zombie download.
My son just wants to shoot some zombie cowboys...LOL
08-20-2010, 05:35 PM
fallensaviour Wrote:I was all over that double xp weekend...LOL
I'm level 48 almost 49 now and I can't wait for that zombie download.
My son just wants to shoot some zombie cowboys...LOL

Yeah. I was roaming the countryside of New Austin the other night and found certain cemeteries and areas I have a feeling the dead will rise from. Tumbleweed at night is going to be a hot spot for certain given the info hinted at in the Blackwater Ledger and other newspapers you buy in the single player game.

It will have a very Deadlands feel I think once that expansion is released. I know my brother is looking forward to the Thieves expansion so you can play the cards and liars dice in different locations.

08-29-2010, 02:54 AM
LATEST UPDATE FROM ROCKSTAR

Quote:We are excited to bring you our next packs, starting with the September 21st 2010 release of
our Free Roam release: the LIARS AND CHEATS PACK, which focuses on expanding the Free Roam multiplayer
experience as well as adding new modes to Competitive Multiplayer.

The Liars and Cheats Pack will contain a great range of new highly-requested features to expand the Free Roam
world including Multiplayer Poker and Liar's Dice, as well as a brand new Competitive Multiplayer gameplay mode.
The Liars and Cheats Pack will also include the content previously announced as the Free Roam Pack. The Free Roam Pack was originally planned as a free download, but due to the platform networks' restrictions on numbers of free packs we can give away (and our promise to bring you the free Hunting and Trading Outfits Pack – more on that below), we have instead added it to the Liars and Cheats Pack as one Free Roam release boasting the following features and more:

MULTIPLAYER POKER AND LIAR'S DICE GAMES
One of the most fan-requested features comes to multiplayer.

MULTIPLAYER HORSE RACES
Ride out against your friends and foes online - with mounted combat guns blazing.

THE EXPLOSIVE RIFLE
A devastatingly destructive new weapon with its own new single-player and multiplayer challenges.

7 NEW GANG HIDEOUTS
Posse up and take on the new Hideouts together to level up quickly

4 NEW HUNTING GROUNDS
New Hunting Grounds are now visible on the map for all to see, with some of the most action-packed wildlife hunting yet.

STRONGHOLD COMPETITIVE MULTIPLAYER MODE
Teams take turns in attack and defense in multi-tiered Competitive games.

POSSE SCORING AND LEADERBOARDS
Compare stats with other posses and compete to see who are the kings of the Free Roam frontier.

Plus, 15 additional multiplayer characters from the Red Dead Redemption storyline are being made available as
multiplayer characters, and more all-new Achievements and Trophies

This pack will be released on September 21st worldwide for download on both PlayStation Network ($9.99) and
Xbox LIVE (800 Microsoft Points). Stay tuned for lots more detail on the content in this pack including
first screens and more.

Then, later this fall, we will be presenting our original mostly Single-Player DLC release: the UNDEAD NIGHTMARE PACK.

Unleashed upon the world of Red Dead Redemption, the Undead Nightmare Pack will feature an entirely new
single-player campaign that follows John Marston as he tries to find a cure for the highly infectious zombie
plague that has spread across the frontier.

In addition to the lengthy single-player adventure, The Undead Nightmare Pack features brand new gameplay
mechanics, weapons, zombie animals, mythical creatures and even a brand new secret location.

All this, plus some new multiplayer modes and much more to be revealed in the weeks ahead.
The Undead Nightmare Pack will be available simultaneously for download via PlayStation Network ($9.99)
and Xbox LIVE (800 Microsoft Points). We'll have lots more info soon.

Additionally, we are going to be bringing you some free downloadable goodies in the next few weeks including the anticipated Hunting and Trading Outfits Pack which will give everyone the Savvy Merchant and Expert Hunter Outfits and related Challenges, plus special compatibility to enable everyone online to see the Red Dead Revolver multiplayer character skins being used by those who have purchased any of the DLC – we will have full details on this very soon.
09-21-2010, 12:03 AM (This post was last modified: 09-21-2010 12:03 AM by zombie67.)
Just a reminder that the new Red Dead Redemption DLC is released tomorrow (21st).
09-23-2010, 08:06 PM
I have it and it is a BLAST! Cannot wait for the Zombie pack which is rumoured for next month closer to Halloween. My only question is would they release it so soon after Liars & Cheats? I hope they do but still seems early. Then again a lot of people are asking for more single player action and the Zombie bit adds a single player story. I am assuming tells the tale as to how and why the Zombies and undead critters are rising?

09-26-2010, 01:24 AM
I have it and it is pretty slick love the new characters!!!
New hunting grounds and the explosive rifle kicks arse!!!

The biggest pain in the butt is getting shot with it.You loose all weapons that you collected but haven't earned.
The gang hideouts are great the map is getting full now.
11-28-2010, 08:17 PM
Zombie Cowboys!?

Its awesome when games put in zombies.. seriously, it should just be an option in any game to add zombies to it. I'd play my little ponies if there was a zombie unicorn that ate pony brains.
11-28-2010, 08:23 PM
(11-28-2010 08:17 PM)Kroh Wrote:  I'd play my little ponies if there was a zombie unicorn that ate pony brains.

LOL !! Watchmen02Watchmen02

I am the reason God stopped watching.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user