Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New Scenario: Get Her To The Hospital!!!
06-11-2011, 08:14 PM (This post was last modified: 06-12-2011 09:17 AM by SaviorSe1f.)
New Scenario: Get Her To The Hospital!!!
This is my first attempt at a scenario. I ran it last night and it was a lot of fun. Try it out and let me know what you thinK!

Get Her To The Hospital!!-update-

EDITED: Fixed some problems I encountered, this version will play much better!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-12-2011, 06:48 AM (This post was last modified: 06-12-2011 06:54 AM by SaviorSe1f.)
RE: New Scenario: Get Her To The Hospital!!!
Edited...NM
06-12-2011, 07:14 AM
Interesting....I like it! I need to run this to the Ol Lady and see what she thinks.
06-12-2011, 08:27 AM (This post was last modified: 06-12-2011 09:23 AM by SaviorSe1f.)
One thing that needs to be added after a run I just finished:

The zombie spawn in The Morgue (The Hospital) is not used in the Scenario. Instead on their first turn the ZP places a Spawn Marker in the middle of the Town Center and all heroes start in the Hospital. Also, no cards that target buildings can be used on the Hospital. This prevents a lot of possible end game situations. I've ran this 4 times now and will be updating it as I run it more.

13 turns to get to the Hospital is cutting it kind of close, but I really like the urgency! Watchmen02

Also...something I didn't think to add:

Both "The Cure" and "Betty's Doll" are considered items but if the Hero carrying them is killed, the Number Token is placed on the square the hero died, allowing another hero to come get them.
06-29-2011, 09:43 PM
finally got to play this one and it was intense, it was alot of fun but really challenging for the heroes, perhaps too challenging, the heroes would not have stood a chance if johnny wasn't on the board. and even then it was close in the last couple turns we were forced to sacrifice one hero and luckily Becky was drawn and chose to start in her location which forced zombies to stop at her, so they couldn't get to Betty. maybe if we hadn't used zombie hoard... not sure maybe it would have been to easy that way.

Can't save the world??... then prepare for its end.
06-29-2011, 09:54 PM
I will try it tomorrow!
06-30-2011, 07:04 AM (This post was last modified: 06-30-2011 07:13 AM by vikinglad.)
I like it. check out this "Betty Sue." It is "Zombie Suzy" from Hasslefree miniatures. (Not my paint-work)

[Image: f373fc8b3593d7fe3bcce117d43164ee.jpg]
06-30-2011, 07:34 AM
(06-30-2011 07:04 AM)vikinglad Wrote:  I like it. check out this "Betty Sue." It is "Zombie Suzy" from Hasslefree miniatures. (Not my paint-work)

[Image: f373fc8b3593d7fe3bcce117d43164ee.jpg]

...wait, wait, wait! ...she don't wear undies! à_à