Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New Stuff for Memorial Day!
05-28-2016, 06:07 AM
New Stuff for Memorial Day!
Hey everyone,
I just thought I'd give you first dibs before everyone buys all the resin stuff, as per usual, on all the new stuff for Memorial Day for Shadows of Brimstone. We have new enemy sets, the Scafford Gang and Dark Stone Brutes. We also are proud to announce we have made a new in-house resin cast of a 3D six-shooter template. We also have limited quantities of alt. gender minis, alt. pose minis, 3D depth tracks, Dark Stone Shards, Targa Pylons, and Corpse Piles. And of course, Buy 2 get 1 free supplements are back for this weekend! http://flyingfrogproductions.mybigcommer...-specials/
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-28-2016, 08:16 AM
RE: New Stuff for Memorial Day!
The new six-shooter template looks great! I've got two ordered for the two different gunslingers currently in our campaign.
Find all posts by this user
05-28-2016, 11:25 AM
Nice but as most of this I'll get in Wave 2 from my MC Pledge
I'll have to wait.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
05-28-2016, 06:22 PM
Not the resin depth tracker, OD! It doesn't add anything to game play per se, but man, it really makes the game more immersive.
05-28-2016, 09:14 PM
True it's a cool add on but I just ordered the new Eldritch Horror Expansion and The 9 Navies War Board Game plus
the Zombicide Black Plague NPC box # 1 should hit retail in a couple of weeks so I've pushed my luck with the Misses
about as far as I can this month.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
06-04-2016, 06:39 PM
Sadness. When is Flying Frog coming back? I never bought into SoB, CoPE or IFOS. SoB was too big for my commitment.

FanG I have half of everything. My group was not enthused. Which is why I hesitate on SoB huge commitment.

But ATOE, LNOE and Dark Gothic I will buy anything.

But the Frog is lost in the shadows of Brimstone.

06-06-2016, 12:42 AM (This post was last modified: 06-06-2016 12:44 AM by ForestRunner.)
(06-04-2016 06:39 PM)Pfr_Fate Wrote:  Sadness. When is Flying Frog coming back?

Aye... I hear ya Insane19

I guess $$$$ is what churns the business over.

I don't suffer from insanity... I love every minute of it...
06-06-2016, 01:55 AM
(06-04-2016 06:39 PM)Pfr_Fate Wrote:  Sadness. When is Flying Frog coming back? I never bought into SoB, CoPE or IFOS. SoB was too big for my commitment.

FanG I have half of everything. My group was not enthused. Which is why I hesitate on SoB huge commitment.

But ATOE, LNOE and Dark Gothic I will buy anything.

My sentiments also. Although I have CoPE and IFOS, so even a bone for one of them would be welcome.

What I really long for is The Lost Colony.

Sssshhhh...I thought I heard a feetstep...
06-07-2016, 11:29 PM (This post was last modified: 06-07-2016 11:31 PM by samuraitrev.)
LNoE, LNoE My Kingdom for a LNoE expansion!

Maybe the Frog's gone as far as they can with this game but I really do think there's scope for more:

Heroes (Hero Pack 2)
Scenarios (campaign system?)
Board Sections (Neighbouring town?)

Come on Frogers don't forget the game that brought many of us to your wonderful series of games.
06-08-2016, 04:31 PM (This post was last modified: 06-08-2016 04:40 PM by Billy Bones.)
(06-07-2016 11:29 PM)samuraitrev Wrote:  Come on Froggers don't forget the game that brought many of us to your wonderful series of games.

This would be a great idea!

Even staying with the theme, a mine shaft could be found in 'Blood in the Forest' leading to an entire complex system of tunnels and mineshafts running under Woodinvale. Escape routes could lead into the original town buildings (on random roles), a 'Search for the Source' scenario, 'Rickety Ladder' event card, the 'Miner' character: Lights Out does not affect, starts with PickAxe, etc...

"What Lies Beneath..."