Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New Walking Dead options
08-10-2016, 11:07 PM
New Walking Dead options
I imagine others players have thought about proxying in the characters from the walking dead. I've just backed the kickstarter below as they've got lots of suitable miniatures and even the character cards can be used as they have round markers to place wound tokens on (I'm going to use the Hero Upgrade cards to give them each a suitable skill eg sharpshooter for Sasha, speed for Glen, attack plan for Rick etc and combine IFOS cards to give characters their iconic weapon eg crossbow for Daryl, sword for michonne, hammer for tyreese etc and then these starting cards can cover up the text on the character cards).

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/cze...-sanctuary

Kickstarter has just finished but if you want to get in on the action, you should still be able to sign up when the pledge manager opens in the next few weeks. There's lots of cool extras that can be used in LNOE such as bonus miniatures, 3D tokens and barriers, and a model RV!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-17-2016, 04:41 PM
RE: New Walking Dead options
(08-10-2016 11:07 PM)Capey Wrote:  I imagine others players have thought about proxying in the characters from the walking dead. I've just backed the kickstarter below as they've got lots of suitable miniatures and even the character cards can be used as they have round markers to place wound tokens on (I'm going to use the Hero Upgrade cards to give them each a suitable skill eg sharpshooter for Sasha, speed for Glen, attack plan for Rick etc and combine IFOS cards to give characters their iconic weapon eg crossbow for Daryl, sword for michonne, hammer for tyreese etc and then these starting cards can cover up the text on the character cards).

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/cze...-sanctuary

Kickstarter has just finished but if you want to get in on the action, you should still be able to sign up when the pledge manager opens in the next few weeks. There's lots of cool extras that can be used in LNOE such as bonus miniatures, 3D tokens and barriers, and a model RV!

There are some custom characters floating around online that have been created for a TWD themed game. It is fun to buy the expansions and create your own scenario based on the tv show.

[Image: pic772579_md.jpg]
08-18-2016, 10:33 AM
Hi all,

I painted up some figures a while back for Walking Dead miniature look a likes. Take a look here http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums/Thre...d-12-10-14
08-18-2016, 03:14 PM
I've bought some of those miniatures, they have some newer ones of Rick, Carl, Daryl, Michonne and others that are more like their TV counterparts that I'm using until that Kickstarter is released,