Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
New board design
12-06-2010, 04:54 PM
RE: New board design
(12-06-2010 04:24 PM)soundguy Wrote:  
(12-05-2010 04:05 PM)flightmek25 Wrote:  I love the idea of an urban board. I think with the release of Walking Dead everyone has a bit of an urge to run through a city street filled with roadblocks, tanks, and an insatiable horde of zombies! Unfortunately I have not made any attempt to design such a concept, only thought about it.

I personally like the idea of escaping the skyscraper. Reminds me of the famed Dawn of the Dead movies.

the home brew game I'm working on we did that. it was a 2 sided street fileld with shops and burned out cars and such.

What did you use as a board?

nursery school.....
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-06-2010, 05:29 PM
gsming matt wit 1" square grid. also used one with some dnd teraine printed on it. then just drew stuff on it with water markers.. only played 4-5 test games. so far..
07-04-2012, 06:08 AM
i totally agree with that but it doesnt have to stay like that there could be a special one each for the lobby and a roof top so a mission could be escape the building or rescue helicopter and there could be an office space with cubicles or some way that changes the floor every level like you roll to change something.. if anyone can bank off that?
07-05-2012, 10:32 PM
kinda like an overlay then? interesting idea!