Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New custom Scenario: GET TO THE CHOPPER!!!
01-22-2012, 05:12 PM
RE: New Scenario: GET TO THE CHOPPER!!!
This game concept reminds me of Ledt 4 Dead scenarios when you have to survive the map, and escape in a chopper. I like the model you use, that's sweet, and would add to the visual engagement of the scenario.

I need to get this game, and see which other elements of L4D could be incorporated.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-06-2012, 05:33 PM (This post was last modified: 02-06-2012 05:34 PM by Wanderer999.)
Sorry bro, but I think I beat you flat in terms of the chopper :p

Check out my one, which I got from a local store at US$1 buck! Yup, cheap as hell! Its a store called Daiso, with origins from Japan. Prob the equivalent of your Michael's in the States.

Not only cheaper but a much better size for the boardgame usage.

[Image: IMG_3332.jpg]
Actual scale during play. Love how it fits snuckly.

[Image: IMG_3331.jpg]
In the box.
02-06-2012, 06:25 PM (This post was last modified: 02-06-2012 06:25 PM by samuraitrev.)
Not only cheaper but a much better size for the boardgame usage.
lol I agree your helicopter is great value! As for scale I think I'll stick with mineZombie17 Thanks for sharing.
01-10-2013, 09:53 PM
:edit:

I've gone over this. Any thoughts?
03-26-2014, 03:34 AM
Did this ever get made into a 'proper' scenario file?
03-26-2014, 08:25 PM
(03-26-2014 03:34 AM)BigDumbYak Wrote:  Did this ever get made into a 'proper' scenario file?

Alas...If only I had the skills of computer wizardry.
03-27-2014, 12:38 AM
(03-26-2014 08:25 PM)samuraitrev Wrote:  
(03-26-2014 03:34 AM)BigDumbYak Wrote:  Did this ever get made into a 'proper' scenario file?

Alas...If only I had the skills of computer wizardry.

hmm, methinks me smells a project to work on! Yes indeed.
I think I might take this on, If you have no objections.
03-27-2014, 04:05 AM
Not surewhat the file size limit is to upload images to the gallery here yet, but here is what I've come up with.
The text may be a bit small, but I MUCH prefer my scenarios to be the same size as the ones in the base game.
[Image: LNoE_-_Scenario_-_Get_To_The_Chopper2.png]
03-27-2014, 04:14 AM
(03-27-2014 04:05 AM)BigDumbYak Wrote:  Not surewhat the file size limit is to upload images to the gallery here yet, but here is what I've come up with.
The text may be a bit small, but I MUCH prefer my scenarios to be the same size as the ones in the base game.
[Image: LNoE_-_Scenario_-_Get_To_The_Chopper2.png]

Well done! Does anyone have ideas on how to get similar card stock to the originals to print?
03-27-2014, 04:19 AM (This post was last modified: 03-27-2014 04:25 AM by BigDumbYak.)
(03-27-2014 04:14 AM)BriBriSlat Wrote:  Well done! Does anyone have ideas on how to get similar card stock to the originals to print?

I use the cardboard that you get if you cut open a cheap 3 ring binder. Its about 3mm thick and with a nice high gloss photopaper, you get almost the quality of the original parts. I say almost because this game has some of the best components I've ever seen.

(03-27-2014 04:19 AM)BigDumbYak Wrote:  
(03-27-2014 04:14 AM)BriBriSlat Wrote:  Well done! Does anyone have ideas on how to get similar card stock to the originals to print?

I use the cardboard that you get if you cut open a cheap 3 ring binder. Its about 3mm thick and with a nice high gloss photopaper, you get almost the quality of the original parts. I say almost because this game has some of the best components I've ever seen.

Also if you're going to print, use this file. It's much higher resolution.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/lwpgncssaeh87l...300dpi.png

It isn't sized for easy print. I'll get a measurement of one of the original boards tomorrow and make a nice PDF that will print properly.