Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New expansion announced
07-27-2011, 03:57 AM
RE: New expansion announced
LOL 2 closet doors! That's funny!

I had to make one of those storage trays to hold the cards...made mine out of foam board (looks pretty basic). That alone frees up A LOT of room. Problem is when you get a gameboard that's too freakin big people have to physically move around the table to move their pieces. Once a game gets too big the developers should just abandon it and start a new project. I think ATOE is big enough (or will be after this expansion) that it could rest in peace. Another expansion probably won't do it any good. Leave the rest up to modders and let them create stuff. The developers would probably benefit more from doing an entirely different game.

(07-08-2011 01:33 AM)Raynor Wrote:  Agreed Old Dwarf! I think the mechanics are sound and a new area is a good way to push the series onward after this third board expansion. I personally have two closet doors taped together laying across two smaller tables in my dining room serving as a Game Table. It could easily handle a fourth and even fifth expansion but at some point it simply becomes ridiculous looking! Can't take it over to anyone's house because of the size. I'd much rather start something anew and be able to use the same characters etc in the new area. Maybe two sets of boards that can be traversed through a shipyard on the coast, yet do not need to be lain side by side for example... A fourth board may be too much BUT I'm head over heals excited about a third Zombie17
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply