Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New expansions?
11-08-2010, 04:46 PM
New expansions?
HEY! Any word on the next expansion for IFOS (other than Conquest) and the next expansion for LNOE?

I heard something about a logging camp????

I hope we get a actual knife-thrower for the circus folk. Maybe Bosley the Elephant could get promoted to an actual character. A circus fat lady would be fun. I'll bet Martians are terrified of clowns, waddaya think?

A DOG act! Yeah, one of those acts with half a dozen trained poodles. I'll bet that would terrify the Martians.

A LION TAMER! Yeah, with a gun and a whip and a great big chip on his shoulder.

And let's not forget the roustabouts who set up and tear down the circus equipment or the concessionaires selling popcorn and candy in the stands.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-08-2010, 06:09 PM
RE: New expansions?
SKIP!!! Insane13

Snap out of it! I think you were having a vision of a former life or something!!! Watchmen02

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Tika dalisa hiqurutuplanwisu
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
Mringudhalisa hifatlandalid hadisayal Nga
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-08-2010, 07:55 PM
(11-08-2010 06:09 PM)Sarku Wrote:  SKIP!!! Insane13

Snap out of it! I think you were having a vision of a former life or something!!! Watchmen02

Naaaaah, just watched too many episodes of CIRCUS BOY as a child.

But I would like to see a Fat Lady and a Knife Thrower and a Lion Tamer and a Roustabout in the next expansion for IFOS.

I'd really like to see some military types as well, for both games, ala the 1950's. You know, the shave-tail leuitenant, the "sarge" and a couple of dog-faces. Oh, and a scientist please.

Perhaps I should check into a 12 point plan or something. Do you think I need professional help?

Naaaah, just more game time.
11-10-2010, 12:40 AM
I would love some new expansions. I'll be excited with whatever they put out!
11-10-2010, 06:04 AM
(11-10-2010 12:40 AM)yatescory Wrote:  I would love some new expansions. I'll be excited with whatever they put out!

Me too!
11-13-2010, 01:57 PM
(11-08-2010 07:55 PM)Skip Nicholson Wrote:  Naaaaah, just watched too many episodes of CIRCUS BOY as a child.

Someone else remembers CIRCUS BOY !!! Watchmen02

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
11-13-2010, 03:19 PM
(11-13-2010 01:57 PM)Old Dwarf Wrote:  
(11-08-2010 07:55 PM)Skip Nicholson Wrote:  Naaaaah, just watched too many episodes of CIRCUS BOY as a child.

Someone else remembers CIRCUS BOY !!! Watchmen02

OD
Oh yeah, Micky Dolenz as Ciricus Boy. Loved the show. I was also big on CAPTAIN GALLANT and RIN TIN TIN. I always wanted a dog like LASSIE and now I have one. I have a Bearded Collie, not a Rough Coat Collie like Lassie, but my girl can do everything Lassie could do and she doesn't need Russ Wetherwax standing off screen giving her commands.
A dream come true.

Thanks for sharing the memories
11-13-2010, 04:59 PM
Not to turn this in an Old Farts remember thing...but Captain Gallant?? I remember Captain Midnight,but Captain Gallant?

OD

11-14-2010, 02:32 PM
(11-13-2010 04:59 PM)Old Dwarf Wrote:  Not to turn this in an Old Farts remember thing...but Captain Gallant?? I remember Captain Midnight,but Captain Gallant?

OD

Captain Gallant of the Foreign Legion starring Buster Crabbe and his son Cullen as Captain Gallant and the legion orphan "Cuffy". I think it aired in '56 and '57. One of the most collectible toys from the 50's is the Captain Gallant playset by Marx. Sold for $5 in '56. Now they are worth thousands. I have one. It is the pride of my Foreign Legion collection.

I remember Captain Midnight and Ovaltine was the sponsor.

Thanks for the memories.
11-14-2010, 03:38 PM
(11-14-2010 02:32 PM)Skip Nicholson Wrote:  
(11-13-2010 04:59 PM)Old Dwarf Wrote:  Not to turn this in an Old Farts remember thing...but Captain Gallant?? I remember Captain Midnight,but Captain Gallant?

OD

Captain Gallant of the Foreign Legion starring Buster Crabbe and his son Cullen as Captain Gallant and the legion orphan "Cuffy". I think it aired in '56 and '57. One of the most collectible toys from the 50's is the Captain Gallant playset by Marx. Sold for $5 in '56. Now they are worth thousands. I have one. It is the pride of my Foreign Legion collection.

I remember Captain Midnight and Ovaltine was the sponsor.

Thanks for the memories.

I really can't remember this perhaps I was too busy watching Boston Blackie.

OD