Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New expansions?
11-14-2010, 07:01 PM
RE: New expansions?
Well, if that's the only thing you don't remember from the 50's you're doing better than I am.

Captain Gallant was only on for a couple of year and the playset was only available for one Christmas which is why it's so collectible.

Ok, enough of this Old Farts remember stuff. I don't need anymore reminders that I'm older than dirt and still playing with toys.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-15-2010, 12:07 AM
(11-14-2010 07:01 PM)Skip Nicholson Wrote:  Ok, enough of this Old Farts remember stuff. I don't need anymore reminders that I'm older than dirt and still playing with toys.

I'll drink to thatWatchmen02

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
11-18-2010, 04:44 PM
anyone heard any teasers on LNOE expansions?

new characters? new dot system expansion decks .. or new play boards?

soundguy
11-18-2010, 07:15 PM
(11-18-2010 04:44 PM)soundguy Wrote:  anyone heard any teasers on LNOE expansions?

new characters? new dot system expansion decks .. or new play boards?

soundguy

Yeah, anybody heard anything out there?
11-24-2010, 04:19 PM
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/5884...te-goes-li

"Happy Thanksgiving and make sure to check out our official webstore starting Black Friday (Nov. 26th) for some new items and deals."

I wonder what it is!! Zombie17
11-24-2010, 09:00 PM
Can't wait to see! Going to have a Turkey Day Marathon of LNOE, and might as well hop online and order some more stuff afterwards!

[IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r249/rg__13/AnImAtEd%20GIF%20ImAgEs/thMrsVoorhees-Zombie.gif[/IMG]
11-28-2010, 06:56 PM
I may just have to work on creating some more board pieces myself then. :P
12-02-2010, 05:58 PM (This post was last modified: 12-02-2010 05:58 PM by pyrrhus.)
Just found a interesting reply from Jason on BGG!

jchill7 Wrote:This supplement is actually a preview of the Experience System which will appear in an upcoming full retail Expansion (similar to the way that the Sacrifice mechanic first appeared in a couple of the Supplements as a preview before it appeared in a retail Expansion).

These supplement cards will NOT be included in that forthcoming Expansion though, and by getting this Supplement you will get to use some of those concepts/elements before that Expansion is released (which is still a while off in the production schedule), as well as a few new regular Zombie/Hero cards that are pretty cool.

- Jason

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/5889...supplement

So what do you guys think will be in the new expansion? Zombie17
12-02-2010, 07:21 PM
still can't wait to get my advanced abilities!!!
12-04-2010, 06:57 AM
I just hope a new expansion has characters, board setups or both. The last several have been severely lacking considering