Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New expansions?
12-06-2010, 04:19 PM
RE: New expansions?
oh got ya.. it was a lil hard to follow.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-10-2010, 10:23 AM
Hm...

I think we need a little more meat on the skeleton that FFP has build for LNoE. Both the grave weapons as well as the unique items/survival tactics are good ideas, but they need in my opinion more cards for those decks. I would like to see the next expansion containing more cards for those expansions as well as introducing the experience system. And just to tease Jason and everyone else from FFP that stops by here, I would like to see the scenario book Watchmen02

Seriously though, it is great with new expansions and new rules, but I think they need to take the time to work with what is already here in the next expansion. Id also prefer the mall instead of a lumber camp, but thats just me Watchmen02

Cheerio,
ST

Just Keep Repeating It...
[img=468x60]http://www.thezombiegame.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10169/normal_itsonlyamovieinvert.jpg[/img]
12-10-2010, 02:17 PM (This post was last modified: 12-10-2010 02:19 PM by Skip Nicholson.)
Sovtoad

I agree I would like to see a mall. A cool two-level playing board. I wonder what kind of interesting search items could be picked up at "Victorias Secret" or, ooo ooo ooo "Sharper Image"?

I'm a little cool on the lumber camp idea but I will buy it anyway.

I sent them a cool outline for a "Mega-Game" scenario using both LNOE and IFOS but they said they weren't accepting outside submissions. Kinda hurt my widdle feelings. If there is enough interest I'll post it here as they suggested.

Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah, Joyous Kwanza, Rockin' Ramadan or simply a great Winter Solstice to all.
12-10-2010, 03:12 PM
you should post it, i am interested in playing a large board

August 17th
We've been receiving a lot of local reports about strange monsters appearing at random throughout the city. This must be the work of Umbrella.
12-10-2010, 03:55 PM
I'll think about it. The set-up, scenario rules and all that run to three pages. It's just an outline for a game combining the LNOE and IFOS boards and featuring 2 Zombie players, 2 Martian players and 2 townie/circus folk players. It's a "Last Man Standing" type of scenario. It gives you an explanation for the Martians and Zombies appearing at the same time and some special rules for how ray guns affect zombies and movement between the two boards. I think it would be fun and exciting but very likely would take four hours to play out, depending on your group dynamic. If enough people are interested I'll try to figure out how to post it, maybe as an attachment or something.
12-11-2010, 12:21 AM
(12-10-2010 03:55 PM)Skip Nicholson Wrote:  I'll think about it.

I'd be interested in see that myself. I don't have IFOS yet, But I will come next month, and I'd love to see something like this for when I do.
01-04-2011, 02:19 AM
(11-08-2010 04:46 PM)Skip Nicholson Wrote:  ... I'll bet Martians are terrified of clowns, waddaya think?

I know I am. I don't know which would terrify me more at night...
01-04-2011, 02:24 AM
martian clows.. or even.. zombie martian clowns.. Watchmen02
01-04-2011, 02:42 PM
(01-04-2011 02:24 AM)soundguy Wrote:  martian clows.. or even.. zombie martian clowns.. Watchmen02

ZOMBIE MARTIAN CLOWNS....ohhhh, the Horror, the Horror! Eeek!
01-10-2011, 12:30 AM
A mall would definitely be interesting. My only complaint about the board for last night on earth is how small the town seems... I can understand small town, and the limitations with board space but the diner is 2/3 the size of the high school =P