Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New hero: Galen Thorn, The Merchant
06-29-2012, 06:53 PM
New hero: Galen Thorn, The Merchant
I’m working on a set of new heroes for A Touch of Evil, and I’d welcome any input. The base game primarily features heroes who are visitors and passers-through, but my set focuses more on residents, with a couple exceptions. I’m planning a healer, a merchant, an apothecary/alchemist, a silversmith, a retired professor, an undertaker, a rabbi, and Dr. Manning’s son Jacob. I haven’t play-tested any of these yet, but I hope to remedy that in the next week or so. Here’s the merchant.

rL

Galen Thorn, The Merchant

Stout of heart and body, Galen with his bulging wagon of goods is a welcome sight in town. Although he travels all around the region, he has a special fondness for Shadowbrook, and the townsfolk enjoy his outgoing personality and willingness to share news from his journeys. Galen enjoys gossiping with his customers almost as much as he enjoys making a tidy profit.

Wounds - 3
Combat - 2
Cunning - 5
Spirit - 1
Honor - 3

Wagon Load: Galen can hold twice the items normally allowed (abilities that allow one additional item allow him two additional items) but he also moves more slowly (move with d3 instead of d6)
Gossip: Galen can investigate an Elder's secrets at half-cost (round down)
Commerce: Galen can purchase town items for 1 less Investigation than list cost and he may sell items to another Hero in the same space at a price of his choice
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply