Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New hero: Jacob Manning, The Aspirant
06-29-2012, 07:06 PM
New hero: Jacob Manning, The Aspirant
I’m working on a set of new heroes for A Touch of Evil, and I’d welcome any input. The base game primarily features heroes who are visitors and passers-through, but my set focuses more on residents, with a couple exceptions. I’m planning a healer, a merchant, an apothecary/alchemist, a silversmith, a retired professor, an undertaker, a rabbi, and Dr. Manning’s son Jacob. I haven’t play-tested any of these yet, but I hope to remedy that in the next week or so. Here’s the doctor's son.

rL

Jacob Manning, The Aspirant

Jacob is the son of the town doctor. He's a shy, pious young man studying under Reverend Harding. He aspires to become a man of the cloth despite pressure from his father to follow in his footsteps. Jacob secretly pines for Lucy Hanbrook although he suspects she has eyes for Jack the servant boy.

Wounds - 3
Combat - 1
Cunning - 2
Spirit - 4
Honor - 5

Pure of Heart: Jacob can use spirit instead of combat, but he cannot use any weapons
Blessed: Jacob can force one of his opponent’s Fight Dice to be rerolled each time he is the target of an attack
Thanks Dad: Jacob heals for free at the doctor's office
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply