Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New military scenario and heroes
05-02-2014, 11:14 PM (This post was last modified: 05-02-2014 11:19 PM by Fizzgaz.)
Woodinvale is destroyed, timber peak is overrun. The remaining heroes have spread into the forests. They make there way to the tower relay. "We can get a call out from here"says a battered sherif. Sam turns "we need to put a stop to this and I think I know who can help".    

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-02-2014, 11:43 PM (This post was last modified: 05-02-2014 11:43 PM by BigDumbYak.)
Lol love the crazy Dave pic!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
05-02-2014, 11:45 PM (This post was last modified: 05-02-2014 11:52 PM by Fizzgaz.)
RE: New military scenario and heroes

05-03-2014, 01:16 PM
Looks great. I look forward to the feedback from play testing. I'm thinking this could be quite easy for the Heroes defeating 14 Zombies as they're all tooled up with badass weapons...
05-03-2014, 02:15 PM
That's why we made it auto spawn. We have, I think only once had a zombie free board and with some of the cards we have added like protective helmet and zombie resurrection we are hoping it will balance the game. Also I think it adds extra pressure on zombies to keep cards and using things at the right time. Like saving a surprise attack for when your numbers are low
05-05-2014, 04:43 PM (This post was last modified: 05-05-2014 04:44 PM by StayPuft.)
My initial instinct upon reading the scenario was that this would be impossible for the heroes. I mean, clearing the board of ALL zombies while Zombie Auto-Spawn is in play? However, the custom weapons you added, as well as giving the military characters powerful starting weapons, certainly helps. So, I could actually see this being an awesome scenario, and having the potential to go either way. Sounds like a lot of fun!

Quick question, though. When you say "All zombies" does this just mean the 14 regular zombies? Because you can collect A LOT of zombies for this game. LOL!
05-05-2014, 07:39 PM
Yes as in the full pool
05-09-2014, 07:48 PM
(05-05-2014 07:39 PM)Fizzgaz Wrote:  Yes as in the full pool

The full pool? That is cool. Could you also throw in a mule? If you ask me that would downright rule!

LOL! I HAD to. ;-)
05-10-2014, 12:53 AM
We would have to use the right tool. So we didn't look like a fool. But I think a ghoul mule is to cool for school.
05-12-2014, 04:32 PM