Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New player, need some clarification
05-19-2009, 07:16 PM (This post was last modified: 05-19-2009 07:18 PM by zombie67.)
RE: New player, need some clarification
First off welcome, Spartan!

To answer your question, each of Jenny fights in your example are separate so after she takes her wound from the first zombie and before the fight with the next zombie starts, she could heal. So she would have survived.

Though of course if the reason she turned into a Zombie Hero was because a "I feel kinda strange" card had been played on her, then she still would have turned into a ZH even if she was on full health.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-19-2009, 07:43 PM
ahh youre right. It was the I feel strange card. Which leads me zombie heroes. Any item that has instant kill doesnt wound, but kills ZHs right? Meat cleaver and guns come to mind.
05-19-2009, 07:48 PM
Yes & no.

Any item that states "Instantly kills" will kill a ZH but, I believe, with guns it will only cause one wound (I think I play the guns right Anyone confirm this?).

The other instant kill is an explosion, like a gas marker. This will kill any zombie, ZH or indeed Hero in the same space and in adjacent on a roll.
05-19-2009, 08:38 PM (This post was last modified: 05-19-2009 08:39 PM by mqstout.)
Guns are wounds.

Spartan, I want to check one other thing that people can easily overlook -- make sure you did it right. On the zombie turn, if there are multiple heroes in a space, they decide how to split up (evenly) the zombies against the heroes. However, whenever a player ends his turn in a space with zombies, he fights all zombies in that space (even if there are other heroes sharing it with him).
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-19-2009, 08:51 PM
mqstout Wrote:Guns are wounds.

Spartan, I want to check one other thing that people can easily overlook -- make sure you did it right. On the zombie turn, if there are multiple heroes in a space, they decide how to split up (evenly) the zombies against the heroes. However, whenever a player ends his turn in a space with zombies, he fights all zombies in that space (even if there are other heroes sharing it with him).

Ah good so we did that right too. We ran into that when everyone was meeting up at the truck for our last stand. Even though the zombies already fought with another hero during the hero round, the hero that just entered that space had to then fight all 6 zombies. As the rule book so eloquently put it, "they chose not to go somewhere else."
05-24-2009, 08:32 PM (This post was last modified: 05-25-2009 06:46 AM by SPARTAN VI.)
Got a question regarding exchanging items. Are you allowed to throw objects to a teammate that you can't get to? For instance, would it be possible for me to toss a revolver to a player that's on the other side of a zombie death wall.
05-25-2009, 02:32 AM
No, no throwing. Only if you're in the same space. There IS a hero event card for throwing, however.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user