Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4.25 Average
Expansion announced for LNOE! Timber Peak
10-05-2013, 04:02 PM
RE: Expansion announced for LNOE! Timber Peak
(10-04-2013 05:28 PM)samuraitrev Wrote:  Unfortunately as I live in the UK I got stung badly for shipping. So I'm going to order this from a UK outlet. I guess I may be waiting some time. It will be mine...

If u want Sam you can have it shipped to me and then I can send it to you for probably cheaper.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-05-2013, 04:17 PM
(10-05-2013 04:02 PM)alderdust Wrote:  
(10-04-2013 05:28 PM)samuraitrev Wrote:  Unfortunately as I live in the UK I got stung badly for shipping. So I'm going to order this from a UK outlet. I guess I may be waiting some time. It will be mine...

If u want Sam you can have it shipped to me and then I can send it to you for probably cheaper.

It's good of you to offer but I'll wait it out. It might even be released over here around the same time.
10-05-2013, 04:21 PM
(10-04-2013 05:28 PM)samuraitrev Wrote:  Unfortunately as I live in the UK I got stung badly for shipping. So I'm going to order this from a UK outlet.

Me too.
10-05-2013, 05:33 PM
(10-05-2013 04:17 PM)samuraitrev Wrote:  It's good of you to offer but I'll wait it out. It might even be released over here around the same time.

TP was released pretty much around the same time here in Australia. I'm happy to have small items and web exclusives shipped, but find the bigger boxes not worth it for shipping costs.

I know it doesn't specifically address what you're saying, but hopefully a good omen for all/most of us.

I don't suffer from insanity... I love every minute of it...
10-05-2013, 09:14 PM
Can't say I didn't try maybe nw you see my copy you will change your mind
10-07-2013, 05:06 PM
Are there any pre order bonuses?