Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New to Forums
06-02-2015, 04:25 PM
New to Forums
Hello all! As the thread subject says, I am indeed new to using forums. So please, bear with me Watchmen02 I have recently gotten back into playing "Last Night on Earth" (A LOT!!!) and I was searching for a way to make my own Character cards. That's how I found my way here. Don't know how often I will be on, but look forward to talking game strategies/questions with you all Watchmen02

"This can't be happening....AGAIN!!!"
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-02-2015, 05:18 PM
RE: New to Forums
Welcome aboard ImtheTimelord!
06-02-2015, 08:18 PM
Welcome to the forums, "the" timelord. Glad to have you. Dig up some threads, post in them. Some popular ones are favorite moments, or where you live, or favorite other games.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-03-2015, 01:58 PM
Welcome aboard Timelord, glad your with us.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
06-03-2015, 07:26 PM
Greetings Timelord. So what is your real name? You must have an awesome games room in the Tardis. I bet it's almost as good as the one you had on Gallifrey... Whoops sorryZombie20
06-03-2015, 10:08 PM
(06-03-2015 07:26 PM)samuraitrev Wrote:  Greetings Timelord. So what is your real name? You must have an awesome games room in the Tardis. I bet it's almost as good as the one you had on Gallifrey... Whoops sorryZombie20
The Doctor, just the Doctor Watchmen02 As for my game room, I enjoy it very much. Hasn't been the same since I had to jettison the pool in the library though Watchmen02

"This can't be happening....AGAIN!!!"
06-05-2015, 08:57 PM
Well, you stumbled into the right place, for sure. Welcome to the boards! Hope we see you around.