Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New to LNOE; I have some questions:
11-20-2012, 09:48 PM
RE: New to LNOE; I have some questions:
(11-20-2012 11:09 AM)scarydk Wrote:  Zombie turn overview:

1) Move the Sun Track Marker
2) Draw New Zombie Cards
3) Roll to Spawn New Zombies
You roll 2D6 if there's just one zombie player. If your roll is a succes (you need to roll a higher number than the number of zombies currently on the board), you then get to spawn new zombies in step 6...
4) Move Zombies
5) Fight
6) Place Newly Spawned Zombies
Assuming your roll in step 3 was a succes, you now roll a D6 to see how many zombies you get to spawn. So minimum one if your zombie pool isn't empty or you haven't reached the maximum number of zombies on the board (number of zombies + zombie heroes).

And welcome to the board btw Zombie03

In other words, yes. Yes, the zombie player(s) still roll within the first round to determine if they get to spawn more zombies at the end.

If it helps, think of it like this...

Technically, when you roll for the initial zombies, that is not a round at all. That is part of the set up stage of the game. So, then you just follow your steps as normal, with the only difference being that you do not move the sun tracker down on the very first round, you just place it on the starting number.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply