Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New user
02-08-2011, 02:36 PM
New user
Hi all,

Not sure what to write in this, but I'm sure I can fill up some space with goodies about me! First off, I am a HUGE zed lover (wouldn't be here if I wasn't). Of all my board games, FLying Frog takes the cake. I have LNOE, ATOE, and IFOS and having a difficult time choosing my favorite of the three.
I am currently working on applying for grad school in the field of Geography, working with GIS. My passions are; exploring new places (guatemala is my favorite), volunteering, BOARD GAMES AND ZEDS!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-08-2011, 05:34 PM
RE: New user
Welcome to the forums. If only you could find a way to combine all of your passions into one noble endeavor, like volunteer teaching third-world countries about zombie board games that they would otherwise not have been exposed to. How fulfilling would that be?
02-08-2011, 06:46 PM
Welcome to the game and to the forum, ce.jryan...

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Tika dalisa hiqurutuplanwisu
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
Mringudhalisa hifatlandalid hadisayal Nga
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-08-2011, 07:46 PM
Welcome to TZG-Geography was my minor,are you mor into the physical side or the cultural?

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
02-08-2011, 11:33 PM
Welcome Aboard! Hope you have a great time here and enjoy your stay.
02-08-2011, 11:38 PM (This post was last modified: 02-08-2011 11:39 PM by ce.jryan.)
(02-08-2011 07:46 PM)Old Dwarf Wrote:  Welcome to TZG-Geography was my minor,are you mor into the physical side or the cultural?

OD

My focus was cultural (which naturally brought sociology in as a second major). What can I say; Geography is life!
(02-08-2011 06:46 PM)Sarku Wrote:  Welcome to the game and to the forum, ce.jryan...

HA! I didn't even think to post my name. It's Jimmy, but ce.jryan works just as well.