Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New to LNOE
10-20-2009, 10:45 AM
RE: New to LNOE
Welcome to another dead head!!!
LNOE is my fav.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-20-2009, 09:50 PM
I, too, am very new to the game. I just got it last Saturday and haven't been able to get enough of my friends on hand to play yet. I have, however, been able to paint all of the miniatures.
10-20-2009, 10:47 PM
Big Russ Wrote:I, too, am very new to the game. I just got it last Saturday and haven't been able to get enough of my friends on hand to play yet. I have, however, been able to paint all of the miniatures.

I just got a second set of heros in to paint them, not sure if I'm going to paint the zombies. When u get a group together check out my scenarios that I posted. I'm currently working a new one with new boards.
10-20-2009, 11:04 PM
Zia Tiger Wrote:I just got a second set of heros in to paint them, not sure if I'm going to paint the zombies. When u get a group together check out my scenarios that I posted. I'm currently working a new one with new boards.

Ok then, I have a question for you. Where do you find pictures to use for the images on the cards? I am liking the idea of making new generic characters, but can't find good images.
10-21-2009, 07:27 PM
Big Russ Wrote:
Zia Tiger Wrote:I just got a second set of heros in to paint them, not sure if I'm going to paint the zombies. When u get a group together check out my scenarios that I posted. I'm currently working a new one with new boards.

Ok then, I have a question for you. Where do you find pictures to use for the images on the cards? I am liking the idea of making new generic characters, but can't find good images.

Sadly as of right now I don't have one. What I want to is finalize the cards and the gameboard then check out this forum and Board Game Geek and see if i can get somebody to help me. It also hurts that I don't have Photo Shop or anything like that. I just wish that Flying Frog would have been more receptive to listening to my idea.