Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ninja Character Draft. Comments?
09-17-2012, 07:10 PM (This post was last modified: 09-17-2012 07:10 PM by j0hnnn.)
RE: Ninja Character Draft. Comments?
I think that have both hide and kill without fight abilities is overpowered

A way to bring that power down a little i think it could go like this:

Silent Killer - May on the roll of 4+ cancel a fight of his own. If the fight was cancelled roll a die on the roll of 6+ Kill the zombie immediatelly without fighting.
(So only if he manages to hide, he can emmerge from the shadows killing the zombie.)

Makes him kinda slow to play... however seens more appropriatte than have an ability that which a chance of 16% can kill a zombie without a fight.
I think that have both hide and kill without fight abilities is overpowered

A way to bring that power down a little i think it could go like this:

Silent Killer - May on the roll of 4+ cancel a fight of his own. If the fight was cancelled roll a die on the roll of 6+ Kill the zombie immediatelly without fighting.
(So only if he manages to hide, he can emmerge from the shadows killing the zombie.)

Makes him kinda slow to play... however seens more appropriatte than have an ability that which a chance of 16% can kill a zombie without a fight.

A good measure for the power of a weapon is how cool it looks...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-17-2012, 07:58 PM
(09-17-2012 01:49 AM)SSTrunks85 Wrote:  Really Like the Stealth Kill Ability that sounds awesome! Would I roll the dice once to use stealth on 4+ then roll again to see if a stealth kill happened on a 6? Or roll one D6 to account for both abilities?
I like this idea very much. Thanks! Samuraitrev!

Glad you like it. Just roll the 1 D6. (1-3 Fight the Zombie, 4-5 Concealed, 6 Totally awesome Ninja Stealth Kill!)
If you feel he's too overpowered have him Hide on a 5 but thematically how's a prom queen going to be better at concealment than a Ninja? Your callWatchmen02
09-17-2012, 08:34 PM (This post was last modified: 09-17-2012 08:34 PM by j0hnnn.)
Thumbs up to SamuraiTrev for noticing that Amanda the Prom Queen is in FACT A NINJA!!!!

No? i went wrong on my conclusion? How...?
Thumbs up to SamuraiTrev for noticing that Amanda the Prom Queen is in FACT A NINJA!!!!

No? i went wrong on my conclusion? How...?

A good measure for the power of a weapon is how cool it looks...
09-18-2012, 12:12 PM
Thanks for all the feedback guys got my ninja minature from reaperminis and the character itself fits in real nice with the other characters almost the exact same size and proportion (the base on the otherhand... -_-) Gonna make some adjustments and I think my next game is Friday I'll play with this character and let you guys know how it felt (too slow, too overpowered, or just right)

Every moment has the potential for the enlightenment in which you seek.

~Bryan
勲刀士, Warrior of the Triumphant Blade
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user