Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
No Mercy (A L4D Scenario)
04-27-2012, 02:04 AM
No Mercy (A L4D Scenario)
Hey Everybody. It's been awhile since I've made a new scenario, but here it is. I was bored in class one day and thought I'd make a Left 4 Dead themed Scenario, so I did. It's based off the finale of arguably the most famous campaign in the game, No Mercy.
It is very "rule heavy" to make it more like Left 4 Dead and parts of it you can improvise if you want. This post is also very image heavy due to all the rules.

Here is the scenario card.

[Image: No_Mercy.jpg]

Now onto the rules

[Image: No_Mercy_1.jpg]

In the finale's of L4D there are a total of 3 hordes that come out in waves and on the third one rescue comes. Hence the inspiration

[Image: No_Mercy_2.jpg]

Now here come the twists to the scenario. I had to add a lot of them to make it more like the video game. I hope the rules are clear, if not just simply ask for clarification.

[Image: No_Mercy_3.jpg]
[Image: No_Mercy_4.jpg]

Things get a little bit more tricky here. What I suggest is cutting out pieces of paper to represent the Grave weapons and a small counter for the power cool downs. Then shuffle into a deck and use normally. This is what I play with, 3 hunters, 2 boomers, 2 Smokers, 2 Chargers, 2 Jockeys, and 2 spitters.
I would have made actual cards for them, but since this forum won't make me a full member, I can't get access to the templates.

[Image: No_Mercy_5.jpg]
[Image: No_Mercy_6.jpg]

I even made the hero characters from both games in a previous post here
http://tinyurl.com/cmpxdyt

Like I've said before leave comments telling me what you think and if you have any questions. Have fun.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-01-2012, 04:53 PM
RE: No Mercy (A L4D Scenario)
Lets try it, thanks for the post.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply