Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
No downloads?
02-07-2011, 08:27 AM
RE: No downloads?
(02-07-2011 08:18 AM)D153453D Wrote:  I wasn't even aware there was a so-called time delay. Never happened to me. Bad day Gothic? I don't suppose its because you were a Steelers fan? Watchmen02

Nope I saw that post the day it was made. Besides I hate sports, never follow them or watch them. So nothing to do with that.

And trust me. When I say "I had a bad day" instead of saying what was bad about it............ you REALLY don't want to know why... Seriously... I'm an open book and say everything... When I don't say anything... You know it's worse than bad.

I've had the post timer hit me a few times. Usually when welcoming newbies, simple short message post and go to the next... I think the timer is about 30 seconds... Not really that long at all unless you are a leach looking for free stuff.
Quote this message in a reply
02-07-2011, 08:31 AM
(02-07-2011 08:23 AM)Cimex188 Wrote:  I dont mind if you change the rules, but leachers will come anyway i guess. Even if the post limit is 50 or more i think many post will only contain a "lol" and such.

Maybe if you guys kept the post limit secret to accsess the download section, then perhaps people will stay on this forum?

But then you'll get a billion new threads about how they can't access the download section.

(02-07-2011 08:27 AM)Gothicincarnation Wrote:  
(02-07-2011 08:18 AM)D153453D Wrote:  I wasn't even aware there was a so-called time delay. Never happened to me. Bad day Gothic? I don't suppose its because you were a Steelers fan? Watchmen02

Nope I saw that post the day it was made. Besides I hate sports, never follow them or watch them. So nothing to do with that.

And trust me. When I say "I had a bad day" instead of saying what was bad about it............ you REALLY don't want to know why... Seriously... I'm an open book and say everything... When I don't say anything... You know it's worse than bad.

I've had the post timer hit me a few times. Usually when welcoming newbies, simple short message post and go to the next... I think the timer is about 30 seconds... Not really that long at all unless you are a leach looking for free stuff.

Me either, lol. Just trying to lighten your day with a joke.Zombie13

"From the shards of tattered dreams, I rose - unwilling... Tossed upon tides of pain that flowed and ebbed and left me searingly awake. And more revoltingly - alive..."
Find all posts by this user
02-07-2011, 11:07 AM
(02-07-2011 08:23 AM)Cimex188 Wrote:  Maybe if you guys kept the post limit secret to accsess the download section, then perhaps people will stay on this forum?

Great minds think alike! I also think the 'magic number' should not be known.

In my opinion, I think the notice should read:

"If you are deemed to be a contributing member and part of the community... the cool stuff in the downloads section will be available to you."

But I look forward to seeing what Sarky has come up with and I'm glad he's taking action.

ALL HAIL SARKY!

Just say NO to 'house rules'.
Find all posts by this user
02-07-2011, 03:15 PM
Hail me!!!

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Tika dalisa hiqurutuplanwisu
Kolumel hibarsrimyal