Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Non-corrugated cardboard for LNoE custom Tiles
08-16-2012, 02:58 PM
Non-corrugated cardboard for LNoE custom Tiles
I found that the cardboard backing of my large sketch pad is almost a perfect match for LNoE tiles, in thickness, weight and durability.

Obviously I can't print on that but I was going to use rubber cement to attach print outs to it.

Does anyone have any ideas where I can purchase this type of cardboard in sheets?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-16-2012, 06:33 PM
RE: Non-corrugated cardboard for LNoE custom Tiles
Most hobby or art shops should stock card of varying thickness. We have Hobby Craft over here in the UK.
Find all posts by this user
08-16-2012, 08:06 PM
Yeah I tried Michael's craft store around here...but nothing except a small piece at $12!
Ill have to find another hobby store then.

Thanks man
08-17-2012, 03:55 AM
Go online and print a coupon for Michaels. There is usually a 40 or 50 % off coupon every week. Hope this helps a bit.
08-17-2012, 04:49 AM
Ill check, thanks Phantom
08-17-2012, 06:54 AM
Talking about this, why are there only a couple of templates for board pieces? I would have thought (being such a customisable game) that we would have loads of variants.
I would love some user made maps..

Not the face!! Not the face!!
09-09-2012, 01:18 PM
(08-16-2012 06:33 PM)samuraitrev Wrote:  Most hobby or art shops should stock card of varying thickness. We have Hobby Craft over here in the UK.

hobby craft is an awesome place samuraitrev it has everything if i won the lottery id close the shop for the day and spend spend spend failing that buy the place and introduce more boardgames to the shop Watchmen02Watchmen02