Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Notable Cameos?
01-14-2011, 07:59 PM
Notable Cameos?
I just noticed in the various rulebooks that Jason Hill, Mary Beth, and possibly other notable FFP employees, friends, etc are credited as playing zombies and the like. Does anyone know who's who in Woodinvale? What cards or such have easter eggs hidden in them like this? I haven't figured any out yet, but I love this sort of hidden in-joke stuff.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-14-2011, 09:42 PM
RE: Notable Cameos?
(01-14-2011 07:59 PM)vikinglad Wrote:  I just noticed in the various rulebooks that Jason Hill, Mary Beth, and possibly other notable FFP employees, friends, etc are credited as playing zombies and the like. Does anyone know who's who in Woodinvale? What cards or such have easter eggs hidden in them like this? I haven't figured any out yet, but I love this sort of hidden in-joke stuff.

Great question! Wondered this myself, never thought to ask. I will have to look when I get home, but one of my signed cards last year was Mary Beth's. it was a TOE card, I believe, with a girl in a white nightgown screaming. Thats all I know for sure. I think I remember something about Jason being a masked character on one of the cards as well. I do wish they would include a insert with the signed cards, because many of mine are not legible.

If my planet were a superball, I'd be its' mighty King.
But ruling over rubber probably doesn't mean a thing.
01-14-2011, 10:28 PM (This post was last modified: 01-14-2011 10:29 PM by vikinglad.)
(01-14-2011 09:42 PM)Worldmaggot Wrote:  Great question! Wondered this myself, never thought to ask. I will have to look when I get home, but one of my signed cards last year was Mary Beth's. it was a TOE card, I believe, with a girl in a white nightgown screaming. Thats all I know for sure. I think I remember something about Jason being a masked character on one of the cards as well. I do wish they would include a insert with the signed cards, because many of mine are not legible.

Right! I have TOE, and I saw that it credits her as the "Cloaked Assassin." I showed my wife the card that had the woman in a white cloak (and mask, I think), and said I bet it was her. Jason Hill is the scarecrow, werewolf, Ben the Watchman, and The Scarlet Shadow, it says on the last page of the rule book. The LNOE ones are not as specific.
01-15-2011, 02:25 PM
The TOE card I was referring to is the "Attacked!" card from the Inn deck. Shows her in white attacking Harlow Morgan.

If my planet were a superball, I'd be its' mighty King.
But ruling over rubber probably doesn't mean a thing.
02-01-2011, 08:27 AM
Arise thread... arise from the dead! Moohoohahaha! Zombie04

Seriously, doesn't anyone know where the FFP employees are hiding in the LNOE card decks?
02-01-2011, 05:24 PM
Probably mass zombie cards like scratch and claw etc