Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ogre Kingdoms Army for Warhammer Fantasy
12-24-2009, 11:04 PM
Ogre Kingdoms Army for Warhammer Fantasy
More things for sale, as this includes the now not sold Boxed Ogre Kingdoms Army, here is what it includes:

1 Ogre Kingdoms Army Book

3 Metal Yhetees
8 Metal Gnoblar "Trappers"
1 metal Tyrant (he holds a handgun in one hand and a spike fist in the other) NO HEAD

1 Ogre Hunter Plus his two Sabretooth Cats (all metal!)

Around 20 or so Gnoblars, most still on the plastic sprue, just 2 or so loose.

8 Ogre Plastic BULLS...assembled, on base (not painted)

4 IRON GUT Plastics Ogres with two handed weapons...assembled (the weapons are loose yet, to allow for painting)

Bunches of the square bases (20mm and 40mm)

(note both the Bulls and the Ogres are loose, a few things are not attached)

NONE of these things are in boxes, as when I bought it originally off EBAY, the guy unpacked it all to save shipping. The metal figs and bits are in the plastic containers, the rest are loose.

AS A BONUS PART OF THIS LOT:

I'm throwing in a SLAVE GIANT

It's this fella

http://www.coolminiornot.com/4869

This is just an EXAMPLE of the actual mini. The Slave Giant I have is the same model, assembled, but unpainted. The head is the TOPKNOTTED one, not this one EDIT: I HAVE FOUND THE OTHER HEAD, AND YOU CAN HAVE THAT TOO!(i cannot find the other) and he is carrying an improvised club with a gravestone. I also have the little cowering man, a knapsack, the bundled up hobbit, and a dead sheep that go with him. If I can find the 2nd head (like the one shown in the pic above) I'll most certainly include it. But, no promises, and you're better off thinking you aren't getting it.

I'm also throwing in a Warhammer Novel, called WILD KINGDOMS by Robert Earl. It deals with the Ogre Kingdoms, and its great fluff.

BUT WAIT...theres MORE!!

I'm also throwing in 7 METAL DRAGONRUNE Ogres (I believe these are all sculpted by the talented Felix Paniagua before he founded Avatars of War)

The are fantastically cool Ogres, closer in style to the Citadel Ogres (highly sought after).

http://www.dragonrune.com/DRHome/

Size wize, they fit in very nicely with GW's stuff, but they are a bit squatter, and a bit uglier. All seven you see above are included, none assembled. I paid 50 bucks for them (they now sell for 60 bucks).

ALL of this could be yours for the incredible low price of $125 dollars.

Please note though, that I will ship to anywhere, but will expect that you pay for shipping. International shipping from the US is about 50 dollars.

I'll gladly take photos of everything if needed.

Zalgo....he comes.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-31-2009, 02:23 AM
RE: Ogre Kingdoms Army for Warhammer Fantasy
Now sold.

Zalgo....he comes.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-31-2009, 12:04 PM
RE: Ogre Kingdoms Army for Warhammer Fantasy
I would have jumped but am only looking for a few bulls and ironguts,To add into my heroquest game to replace the original ogres.
Find all posts by this user