Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Oh God Help My Marriage
02-05-2011, 04:51 PM
Toungue Oh God Help My Marriage
Hi All.

I am completely new here because I although I have haunted these forums before, but I have never posted. I first came here after getting the game, but I wasn't really into PnP gaming then, nor did I have the time to get involved with an online community.

About 5 months ago I started getting involved with boardgamegeek.com (mcookman65) and my wife started mocking me (because I am anti-facebook therefore anti-social networking?). Now, I see an EPIC LNoE PnP Expansion and so here I am.

However, I completely agree with the forum rules and don't believe in free-loading and taking something without contributing. I am trying to give back by reviewing zombie games on bgg.com My geeklist full of reviews is 365ZED.

I will contribute here as well because I gots to have that BEAUTIFUL Stories of the Undead Inferno expansion so I will do it takes to earn my stripes around here, too.
Watchmen02

Mark
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-05-2011, 05:23 PM
RE: Oh God Help My Marriage
We're glad to see you move from "lurker" to "participant", 365ZED.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-05-2011, 07:34 PM
Welcome from the shadows Mark.
02-05-2011, 08:00 PM (This post was last modified: 02-05-2011 08:01 PM by D153453D.)
Hey, I've also gotten the "no facebook account therefore anti-social thingy" from my own sister. Ok, so she could be on to something, but that's not the point! Anyway, welcome aboard. Zombie17

"From the shards of tattered dreams, I rose - unwilling... Tossed upon tides of pain that flowed and ebbed and left me searingly awake. And more revoltingly - alive..."
02-05-2011, 08:14 PM
Welcome
02-05-2011, 10:58 PM
Hello Mark.

And welcome (even thou im new here also)

The funny thing is that I'm pretty much in the same situation as you, new member here and I signed up for maybe two weeks ago on boardgamegeek (same nick as here) have also mostly just read posts without registering, but hey sometimes you have to leave the shadows Watchmen02

/Cimex

When there's no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth.
02-05-2011, 11:14 PM
Wink RE: Oh God Help My Marriage
(02-05-2011 08:00 PM)D153453D Wrote:  Hey, I've also gotten the "no facebook account therefore anti-social thingy" from my own sister. Ok, so she could be on to something, but that's not the point! Anyway, welcome aboard. Zombie17

Yeah, what are those people talking about. Why is it that people think that people who love zombies (and the idea of a zombocalypse sweeping the planet and all but destroying humanity) are anti-social and distrustful of strangers. I mean that's just silly.

Zombie17

BTW, Beautiful work on the supplement you just finished! I imagine you are going to pull a lot of folks out of the woodwork around here.

Mark
02-06-2011, 11:21 PM
Well... I'd say Welcome Aboard! as I usually do... but you've been here for a bit just haven't posted. So I'll say Welcome to posting here. LOL hope you enjoy taking part in the conversations now instead of just reading them. Watchmen02 LOL