Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Old Betsy Combo
01-28-2013, 07:30 PM
Old Betsy Combo
The Old Betsy card text :-
At any time, discard to place Old Betsy in any space on the board. No Zombie may move from that space this turn. In future turns, Zombies trying to move from that space must first roll a 5 or 6 to escape. When a Zombie escapes, remove Old Betsy from the board.

The Survival of the Fittest rules for Combining Items has this to say regarding Old Betsy:
-Old Betsy combined with an Item means it can be delivered to another Hero in Old Betsy's deployment space.
-Old Betsy combined with Gasoline allows a Gas Marker to be placed in Old Betsy's deployment space.
-Old Betsy combined with Dynamite, by a Hero that has a Fire Item, allows the Dynamite to explode in Old Betsy's deployment space.

The plus side to all this Betsy is unaffected by Dynamite or Gas Marker explosions!

This would allow you to kill massive amounts of zombies in one fell swoop!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-28-2013, 07:40 PM
RE: Old Betsy Combo
I've never had the chance to use this combo yet but I would love to!
01-28-2013, 07:44 PM
Yeah I guess it would be rare to have all the things you need and have the best opportunity to use it!
01-28-2013, 09:13 PM
(01-28-2013 07:30 PM)alderdust Wrote:  The plus side to all this Betsy is unaffected by Dynamite or Gas Marker explosions!

That sure is one tough dog Zombie02
I think we'll implement a quick house rule simply stating that if dynamite goes boom, dog goes splat.

"What is it about a zombie that appeals to me? I don't know. Maybe that it's just the most possible - I don't know - of all the supernatural entities."
- Scott Ian
01-28-2013, 09:41 PM
(01-28-2013 09:13 PM)Sierra Wrote:  
(01-28-2013 07:30 PM)alderdust Wrote:  The plus side to all this Betsy is unaffected by Dynamite or Gas Marker explosions!

That sure is one tough dog Zombie02
I think we'll implement a quick house rule simply stating that if dynamite goes boom, dog goes splat.

She can dig a quick hole and jump inside before the explosion!
01-28-2013, 10:50 PM
They make flack jackets from her fur, and bullet proof glass from melting her dander... Watchmen02

I'm not dead. I'm electroencephalographically challenged...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user