Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Old Betsy on tour!
09-09-2012, 07:44 PM
Old Betsy on tour!
While on Holiday to Newquay I spotted Old Betsy sunning herself next to a house near the beach.

So that's where she goes when the Zombies roll a 5+Zombie17

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-09-2012, 11:07 PM
RE: Old Betsy on tour!
i think shes spotted a zombie behind you the way she is looking but she dont seem too concerned either the zombie is quite a distance away or shes thinking "you know what im on my hols and cant be botherd with zombies or needy heroes today" Watchmen02
09-10-2012, 03:39 AM
She's just holding down the entrance to the house. Any Zombie trying to get in better make their agility check, cause she's a tripping hazard.

The Question is where does she go next? Maybe Tennessee, go secure the back of a sheriff's car?
09-10-2012, 05:56 AM
My guess she's thinking: "Any sudden moves and I'll charge you down like I did those walkers, barking YOUR brains out!"

"It's the smell... it's driving them CRAZY!"
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-10-2012, 05:46 PM
Hilarious; thanks for the pic. Hope you are having an awesome vacation, and that you arrive home safely. The boards aren't the same without you. Zombie17
09-12-2012, 08:33 PM (This post was last modified: 09-12-2012 08:33 PM by StayPuft.)
That is too hilarious! Just awesome. LOL! Did you get her autograph? ;-)
09-13-2012, 12:12 AM
(09-12-2012 08:33 PM)StayPuft Wrote:  That is too hilarious! Just awesome. LOL! Did you get her autograph? ;-)

Nope, but she was kind enough to pose. Real diva that Betsy dawg