Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Other Ghostbusters fans?
07-05-2012, 05:37 PM
RE: Other Ghostbusters fans?
So glad to see I have some fellow Ghostbusters fans, and even a few fellow fanatics on the board. LOL! Ghostbusters is just one of those movies you can't help but love. Plus, I loved The Real Ghostbusters too when I was little. It was as big as He-Man, or stuff like that at the time.

(07-04-2012 04:21 AM)HikariStarshine Wrote:  Oh, if you didn't see it yet, there's a faux-Japanese Ghostbusters shirt on shirt.woot today. But it's only at the 'first day' price for about the next hour and a half as of this posting... But it may be relevant to your interests, StayPuft. Zombie17

Actually, I did see that. LOL! Even so, thanks for letting me know. I would get it, but I already have WAY too many Ghostbusters shirts. LOL! I have to force myself to stop getting them.

(07-05-2012 03:03 PM)LFuzer Wrote:  I've watched both films again after that scene in Zombieland, when Bill Murray and Woody Harrelson 'chases' ghosts with hairdriers and stuff, pretending to be Ghostbusters. Hilarious.

As if that movie weren't awesome enough on it's own, that scene was EPIC levels of awesome! LOL!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-07-2012, 08:06 PM
Big fan of the movies, never got into the cartoon much growing up, but I'd still watch it if i could find it somewhere. Bill Murray's cameo in Zombieland was awesome.

Take that, you mealy-mouthed bastards!
07-08-2012, 03:07 PM
Who Ya Gonna Call?

I enjoyed the movies ,never got into the TV Cartoon.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
07-16-2012, 09:07 PM
I jest re-watched both films on netflix this weekend, I miss goofy Bill Murry sci-fi movies.