Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Our lil zombie boardgame cult.
06-25-2009, 02:19 AM
Our lil zombie boardgame cult.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dgGaylP06A[/youtube]

So far my favorites are the original Die Zombies, Die the best, although the expansion cards & characters are very nice to use. Favorite being: Apocalypse & Plague Carriers. My roommate got the original game with two expansions, and has quickly ordered some mini games to add to that. Being an admitted completionist, he states with a shrug we'll all be playing a full and complete set very soon. We haven't even played all the scenarios we have readily available.

This game is amazing! It has me reliving that feeling i felt when first being introduced to Settlers of Cataan (Cities & Knights) 3D. And spending hours with friends a boardgame in between us and keeping the laughter going is something that is way under rated. it's far better than Zombies (Twilight Creations) ,Robo-Rally, Maul of America (Jolly Roger Games) ... even though each of those games are good in an of themselves, not to mention all the expansions. Last Night ON Earth trumps them all.

With Last Night On Earth, the expansions are wonderful, the game itself is superb, and there is nothing that you really need to improve on. I mean you can sit there and think up different scenarios, but the one's that are out and available are enough. The game board is eye-popping and wonderfully delightful.

The plotline of each game different in their own unique ways, and all seem to play out like a movie. Very cinematic. We laugh at this the most. Our game nights go into the wee hours of the morning and sometimes even into a brunch. People have commented that it is turning us. We've been bitten for sure!

[img]http://www.bdgamers.net/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/teenage-zombies.jpg[/img]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-25-2009, 03:10 AM
RE: Our lil zombie boardgame cult.
Welcome jiggskc ,you'll find many members here
who feel the same way you do about LNoE & expansions.
We're rather uncertain about the Carny Expansion
but who knows it could be great.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
06-25-2009, 04:58 AM
And then there's OD... who loves him the AToE and everything it has to offer. Just kidding OD! Zombie03 Welcome to this little corner of the zombie universe. I hope you enjoy it!

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Tika dalisa hiqurutuplanwisu
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
Mringudhalisa hifatlandalid hadisayal Nga
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-25-2009, 06:05 AM
Sárku Wrote:I hope you enjoy it!

i already am impressed with the feel and look of this site, thanks for making it comfortable for those who enjoy the zombie genre.
06-25-2009, 01:08 PM
Welcome, jiggskc!!
06-25-2009, 10:30 PM
Welcome bud! You'll find many of us are very passionate about LNoE; especially Deadrabbit, guy's a factory of ideas for the game.

Check out the variants section on both here and boardgamegeeks.com for some cool custom scenarios.
06-25-2009, 11:33 PM
well come and enjoy, make sure you check out the latest contest.

when life hands you zombies, rev up your chainsaw.
[IMG]http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g269/pluguglie/PlugUglie.png[/IMG]
06-26-2009, 03:38 AM
i like the manor and get back to the truck alot, my favorite thow is survival mode, all the tiles, all the zombies and some, barricade rules, driving rules, and last 20 turns.

when life hands you zombies, rev up your chainsaw.
[IMG]http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g269/pluguglie/PlugUglie.png[/IMG]
06-27-2009, 04:19 PM
Yes welcome aboard, jiggskc! Hope you enjoy your stay!

"Dead is Dead. Parts is parts. Dead guys is parts."-Ripperjack.

"When There Is No More Room In Hell, Paul W.S. Anderson Films Walk The Earth."