Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Out Of Ammo
03-08-2013, 12:56 AM
Out Of Ammo
Here's my latest scenario attempt, still being play tested.

The premise is that two hereos are stuck on the otherside of town in their truck, surrounded by zombies and out of ammo. It's up to the four heroes to go and get them, getting some ammo for them on the way.

This won't be easy as there are 36 zombies with grave weapons out to stop them (spawning in hordes of six, each horde carrying the same weapon)

[Image: EAA33D4E-2DA3-4FF6-A4D6-9AAF2A1D4DE4-128...9d0fc1.jpg]

[Image: D69C4963-EA96-4E53-92C3-B48CB2486E25-128...05f48a.jpg]

[Image: F6307FD4-669C-425B-8F59-271FBD9ADEBD-128...df8d69.jpg]

The last play on Wednesday went really well and went down to the very last fight, whoever won that would win the game, and. This time it was the heroes turn.

Still need a couple more play tests to iron out a few issues but overall it's good and quite a bit different to most scenarios
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-08-2013, 01:15 AM
RE: Out Of Ammo
Looks great. I love using all or most of the boards for custom games. The idea that the heroes have to go all the way over to the other side of the map to do something makes it feel more like a zombie movie to me.
(03-08-2013 12:56 AM)spirit Wrote:  [Image: EAA33D4E-2DA3-4FF6-A4D6-9AAF2A1D4DE4-128...9d0fc1.jpg]
Also I see you have Goosebumps One day at horrorland, the 10 year old me is jealous. I think my goosebumps terror in the graveyard is still in my parents barn, next time I get home I well have to look.

Si Vis Pacem, para bellum.
Tulta munille
03-08-2013, 02:08 AM
This looks brutal... I want!

I'm not dead. I'm electroencephalographically challenged...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-08-2013, 08:38 AM
(03-08-2013 01:15 AM)fitzgrimm Wrote:  Also I see you have Goosebumps One day at horrorland, the 10 year old me is jealous. I think my goosebumps terror in the graveyard is still in my parents barn, next time I get home I well have to look.

Bought it dirt cheap a couple of years ago but never got around to playing it

(03-08-2013 02:08 AM)friskers96 Wrote:  This looks brutal... I want!

It's not as brutal as it looks, the heroes do start with guns and the zombies don't re-spawn, when they're dead they're dead
03-08-2013, 08:34 PM
This looks AWESOME! I too am a big fan of massive custom scenarios like this when they are done well. This looks like one that would be a lot of fun. It is definitely not something the casual Last Night On Earth player would probably try. This sort of thing is for the hardcore LNOE fans like us! If you put the specifics together for us, I just may have to try this one with my group.

(Unrelated note: As of this post, I am up to 1000 posts! AWESOME! ....Or sad... one of those two. LOL!)
03-08-2013, 09:13 PM
(03-08-2013 08:34 PM)StayPuft Wrote:  If you put the specifics together for us, I just may have to try this one with

I'll get some specifics together once I've play tested another 2 or 3 times Zombie03
03-11-2013, 06:37 PM
(03-08-2013 09:13 PM)spirit Wrote:  I'll get some specifics together once I've play tested another 2 or 3 times Zombie03

Rather than keep you all waiting, here's what I've come up with so far

Out Of Ammo

I'll up load it on here once I've finished playtesting it and if I'm happy with it
03-16-2013, 01:59 AM
Another playtest and the first one with the rules listed above.

It went down to the wire again, the very last hero move of the very last turn, if he rolled 5 or more he got to the "Out of Town" square, if he failed the zombies won.

He rolled five but it wasn't over, he needed two wounds to die and he was fighting a Zombie with a Machete, if I rolled a double I rolled again so it was still possible...but I didn't, I won the fight but the Sheriff was still alive at the end of the last round
03-18-2013, 07:25 PM
Definitely sounds like an awesome scenario now that spirit has play-tested it a few times. To me, the most fun games are the ones that go right down to the wire, and could easily wind up going to either side.
03-18-2013, 08:24 PM
Wow. This inspires me to start thinking up my own scenarios. Watchmen02 great job, btw.