Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
"Over Here! I Found a Door!" - Hero Event
03-11-2014, 01:33 AM
"Over Here! I Found a Door!" - Hero Event
Here is another one that comes in handy for the Heroes especially when they have to get through a certain bottleneck, or in and out of a building with only one door.

[Image: ?dl=1]

Sssshhhh...I thought I heard a feetstep...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-11-2014, 05:37 PM (This post was last modified: 03-11-2014 05:40 PM by samuraitrev.)
RE: "Over Here! I Found a Door!" - Hero Event
Love it and thank you. I think the new door tokens come with Growing Hunger! Did you post them in the Download section? I can't find themZombie12
03-11-2014, 06:10 PM
RE: "Over Here! I Found a Door!" - Hero Event
Not sure if you guys ever played hero quest but I specifically remember these little doors that would become entrances to the rooms as you would ask the game master "what do I see" anyway the whole game is now like 150$ on ebay but the the little door pieces are only around 10$. I always thought they would look way better than just the small tokens that come with the game for extra doors. I'm sure you can even make you're own frames for more modern looking doors.

Attached File(s) Image(s)