Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
*PG-13/R Language*My House Rules and Info/Expansion Preview/ New Characters Multiple
02-06-2011, 11:25 PM
RE: My House Rules and Some Characters
I like the quote on your medical student:
"Think of what we could accomplish once we understand this!"
Medicine pushing the limits of knowledge unfortunately results in some pretty horrendous events (and some equally great ones!). Fortunately, zombies have not been a result as of now in the real world, but medical experimentation on organ regeneration or prolonged life serves as a great source for stories...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-06-2011, 11:29 PM
Too true, too true.

Mistrunner
Death is Only the Begining.
02-10-2011, 02:45 AM
Chuck Greene is really cool. That invention ability is awesome! Maybe you could have some item restrictions that he cannot combine, like a rifle and a chansaw for example. Or if you want to make it simple you could have him hold one extra weapon beyond the limit. Also, if he is holding a 2-handed weapon maybe he could hold on to another one istead of having to discard it....I don't know. Just something to even the balance a bit. Nice work! Watchmen02
02-10-2011, 05:45 AM (This post was last modified: 02-10-2011 05:58 AM by mistrunner.)
I know that Chuck Greene Isn't Balanced. I only made him for a friend and told that Friend that he wouldn't be balanced. Ya know how when you make some one that is in other stuff you have to give the character justice, lol. The other character that I have made that can do that "risks" the Items and if he fails the items are discarded. I try to keep the balance, lol.
Here Are the Rest of The Firefly Characters. Watchmen02

Attached File(s) Image(s)

Mistrunner
02-15-2011, 07:36 AM
RE: My House Rules and Characters (Dawn of the Dead, The Mummy)
Some Characters that I made for Alice, just reposting them here for grouping purposes. Watchmen02

Mistrunner
02-16-2011, 05:17 AM
RE: My House Rules and Info/Previews of the Expansion I am working on.
Here are the Firefly Characters that I moved from the first post of this thread.

Mistrunner
02-21-2011, 07:42 PM (This post was last modified: 02-21-2011 07:46 PM by mistrunner.)
RE: My House Rules and Info/Previews of the Expansion I am working on/ New Characters
Here is the Board section Preview again. Watchmen02 5 New Characters have been added to the first post in the thread. Watchmen02

Mistrunner
02-23-2011, 04:08 AM
RE: My House Rules and Info/Expansion Preview/ New Characters Multiple
Here are some more, lol.

Mistrunner
02-24-2011, 01:59 AM (This post was last modified: 02-24-2011 02:03 AM by mistrunner.)
Okay, here is an update on my expansion. The first L board is going to have he adult store, strip club and bar on it. I am thinking this has a Louisianna feel so I am making it like alot of the small towns I saw there, lol. The second l board i going to have a trailer park on it. The third is going to have the Theater and at least 1 other building on it, and the fourth is going to have the radio station. I thought about what I was going to put in and where I felt Woodinvale was. To me it feels like a small town in Louisianna right off the highway, which is where I see the first L-Board being. I might put a road to the highway on that tile. I am also working on rules for Villians. I will also be including backgrounds for all the heroes I have created and how they fit into the game. Let me know what you think. Also, all of the unkown locatoins posted on my characters on on boards that I am either making now or have designed.

Mistrunner
02-24-2011, 02:03 AM
I've seen some of those backwater towns you mentioned. I think I'd rather live in zombie infested Woodinvale, lol.

"From the shards of tattered dreams, I rose - unwilling... Tossed upon tides of pain that flowed and ebbed and left me searingly awake. And more revoltingly - alive..."