Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Poll: Owner asks: "Time to pack up the game." How do you respond as guest?
...fine. -packs up game properly-
"you're the owner you pack it."
-disappear before question is asked-
"I'm not playing anymore." -flips table into midair-
"Eh? What game I see no game...?" -runs off-
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Packing up after the game
02-16-2011, 12:53 AM
RE: Packing up after the game
*Raises hand* Another OCD freak here. I hate the thought of losing bits so I'm perfectly happy putting everything in the box. I never say no to people stacking cards and chits so they are 'box ready'. The FFP games have so many bits now, I bought a large-ish tackle/hobby box for each to put the chits, dice and minis in. Boards and cards still live in the box.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-16-2011, 01:22 AM
My friends always help pack up. One of them is more OCD than I am and he has forced me to get a new box to get all the pieces into, lol. So now I have a Big Yellow Box that holds all of the Boards and cards and a tackle box that holds everything else. Watchmen02

Mistrunner
Death is Only the Begining.
02-16-2011, 01:35 AM
i use lil ziplock baggies of different sizes for all the chits and such
02-16-2011, 02:23 AM (This post was last modified: 02-16-2011 02:31 AM by Talos.)
(02-16-2011 01:35 AM)soundguy Wrote:  i use lil ziplock baggies of different sizes for all the chits and such

I still use ziplocks on some of my other games, but I feel I'm much more organised like this:
[Image: normal_LNoE_Storage.JPG]

It also means my minis run less chance of chipping paint when I finally get to painting them...Zombie03
02-16-2011, 02:35 AM
Everyone helps with the collecting of the game pieces but I tend to be the one who packs up the game since I am the owner.
My Minis are painted and go into a figure case and the game gets put back into the system that I have devised for all content to
to be stored in the original box.
02-16-2011, 03:37 PM
we used to use the plastic trays.. but with soooo many games we were building rooms full of them tackle boxes Watchmen02

my painted mini's DO go in a case though