Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Painted Ashlee Campbell and Zombie Ashlee by Hasslefree.
02-16-2012, 07:41 PM (This post was last modified: 02-16-2012 08:13 PM by samuraitrev.)
Painted Ashlee Campbell and Zombie Ashlee by Hasslefree.
Hi I've spent my birthday finishing this figure. These kind of figures you can use in LNoE or various other games as extra characters. She is armed with a chainsaw and pistol. I painted the pvc trousers/pants with gloss varnish to get that shiny look (I'm thinking Trinity style from The Matrix) This is my last model from Hasslefree I've just finished cleaning up the Studio Miniature figures. They are my next project. Check out Hasslefree here I recommend them http://www.hfminis.co.uk/

Before: Cocky. Bring on the Zombie Apocalypse

After:GUUUUURRRRRHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Thanks for checking them out. More coming soonWatchmen02
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-16-2012, 09:06 PM
RE: Painted Ashlee Campbell and Zombie Ashlee by Hasslefree.
Very cool. I like HF minis too; they have lots of dynamic sculpts and original characters. How cool that they make "zombie heroes" for many of their figs as well. They even have an armored version of Ashlee. This one came out beautiful. The pants are a great touch.

Do you think her name is a nod to Bruce Campbell's "Ash" character? Evil Dead fans should check out the HF mini named Oakley for a cool character to add to their LNOE games as well.

Thanks for sharing, Samurai!
02-16-2012, 09:36 PM
Awesome..... Your demented mind intriques me, with much appreciation.

Freak02 " Feed me your Flesh " Freak05
02-17-2012, 12:19 PM
@vikinglad and princess. Glad you approve! Yeah viking it's a bit of a coincidence that her name's got Ash and Campbell in it + the chainsaw there could well be a nod to the King of deadite slaying!
02-17-2012, 06:44 PM
Once again an awesome paintjob.

I am the reason God stopped watching.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-18-2012, 02:42 AM
(02-17-2012 12:19 PM)samuraitrev Wrote:  @vikinglad and princess. Glad you approve! Yeah viking it's a bit of a coincidence that her name's got Ash and Campbell in it + the chainsaw there could well be a nod to the King of deadite slaying!

That's no coincidence. To me it's a clear nod to the genius that is Evil Dead.-

In the event of a Zombie Apocalypse please do the following:
1. Grab a buddy
2. Grab guns
3. Start shooting